Ibanez RG752AHM NGB

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by Grayt, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Grayt

Grayt SS.org Regular

Hey folks! I was wondering if anyone knows when this guitar is going to be available in Canada? I was at a music store a couple weeks ago and they said they couldn’t order it yet. This guitar is exactly what I’m looking for! Thanks!

2. AkiraSpectrum

AkiraSpectrum SS.org Regular

What province or city do you live in? What music store did you go to?

These guitars are already out/available and have been for a while now (year or two maybe?). I'm not sure if they are still making these guitars so maybe that's why the store wasn't able to order one for you.

If you have a Long & McQuade location near you they can usually see if thereis stock in any of their locations (or warehouse) in Canada and then ship it to your local store free of charge.

If you don't have any luck with any music stores you could try Reverb.com or searching local classifieds on Kijiji. I'm sure some USA stores might have still have stock so if you are okay with import and shipping fees you could go that route.

Grayt likes this.
  3. Grayt

Grayt SS.org Regular

It was a Long and Mcquade in Ottawa, Ontario. The guy said that they couldn't find a SKU for it. As if their warehouse never had it in stock. Or maybe the SKU gets deleted if they are discontinued? Have a feeling I'll end up having to get it from the States.

AkiraSpectrum likes this.
  4. erdiablo666

erdiablo666 I'm from Canada...and they think I'm slow...eh

Email Ibanez first and describe the issue. It may be a mistake somewhere.

Grayt likes this.
  5. JamesGrote

JamesGrote SS.org Regular

I have a mint one I'd be willing to sell. DM if interested and I'll send some pics.

6. MrHelloGuitar

MrHelloGuitar SS.org Regular

so I actually had a salesperson at Long and McQuade look into this. Apparently Efkay is the distributor for Ibanez here in Canada. Apparently it's next to impossible to order an RG752 here in Canada. They wouldn't give me a reason, they just won't do it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but at least knowing this gave me some closure lol

aesthyrian likes this.
  7. Grayt

Grayt SS.org Regular

Yeah, I managed to get a hold of someone at Efkay as well. He told me that it would be a special order and would take a few months to arrive. So now I'm in contact with someone at Long & Mcquade trying to get things figured out. So we'll see. Thanks for the help everyone!!!

aesthyrian and AkiraSpectrum like this.
  8. Grayt

Grayt SS.org Regular

Cool, I'll keep that in mind in case my local music store isn't able to obtain one.

JamesGrote likes this.