Ibanez RG1077XL

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by 7 Dying Trees, Dec 18, 2014.

1. 7 Dying Trees

7 Dying Trees Forum MVP

7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
    Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez RG1077XL with Dimarzio Ionizer set and Blaze single coil. Few nicks and dents, and the neck was fixed by a previous owner with dowels. Don't let this put you off, repair jobs like this mean it is now a much stronger joint than the scarf joint that ibanezes have. It's reinforced with dowels as well. This guitar is solid, tuning is solid, playability is solid, and if you've had one of these you know the necks are sexy as hell on them, probably one of the best profiles out of all the 7's I've had and on par with the early 90's UV's. I've had it for a year, but sadly I just don't get on that well with 27" scales and vastly prefer 25.5". Guitar sounds monstrously huge with the pickups in it (beat the shit out of the stocks).

Modifications (if any):
    Aftermarket pickups
    Accessories (hardshell case etc):
    Thomann hardshell case, tremelo bar!

Location (City,State or City,Country):
    London, UK
    International OK? :
    Yes. But you;re paying for shipping. If you don't want insurance it is ENTIRELY at your own risk.

Contact Info (No Phone #s)
    PM on here please :)
    References (eBay or other forum userid):
    7dyingtrees on ebay, 7 Dying Trees on mg.org, jemsite and iTrader here.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo):
    750£ obo, 650£ if you want it unloaded with no pickups (ie, if you decide you want BKP's or Lundgrens in it and don't want the hassle of selling the pickups in it). Shipping costs on top of this. I an courier for approx 20£ to the UK, or you can come collect it. Europe will be about 30£ at a guess, but PM me location and I'll get a quote for you.

Pictures:

1077xl Photos by 7DyingTrees | Photobucket

2. 7 Dying Trees

7 Dying Trees Forum MVP

7th Ethereal Plane of interstellar hell, Innit Bru
    Well, this lasted all of a few hours. This is now sold :)

3. Shredmon

Shredmon SS.org Regular

Maaaan, i really wanted one of these so bad, Love the 1077xl and 2077xl....