FS Ibanez Prestige S5470

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by NinjaRaf, Jun 16, 2019.

1. NinjaRaf

NinjaRaf SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Up for sale is my 2008 Ibanez S5470SOL. The guitar is in good condition. I got the guitar used from Guitar Center. There are nicks and rings all over it and some finish running right above the strings in playing position. I bought some new parts for it...pickup rings, nut, switch tips, whammy bar. Pickups were really noisy when I got it, and the middle pickup didn’t work at all, so the humbuckers are dimarzio Dominions, and the middle pickup is a BG pickups single coil. Sounds great and plays great. The neck is awesome. I wanted an S series for years because my cousins is one of the best sounding guitars I’ve played, and this one is every bit as good as his guitar. Really great guitar, just have too many guitars that aren’t getting played and some AC repair bills that I need to get taken care of, so I’ve got a few that need to go. No case, but comes with all the extra parts and the original humbuckers.
    Modifications (if any): Pickups
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Almost an entirely new set of hardware, minus tuners and bridge.
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Orlando, FL
    International OK? : Prefer not, but if you want to pay shipping, we can talk.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me.
    References (eBay or other forum userid): Tons of good transactions on the forums, ebay, and reverb. ninjaraf or rbasaria on the forums, rafiqb on ebay, Rafiq's shop on Reverb.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Asking $850 shipped.
    Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]