FS Ibanez Prestige J-Craft RG655 w/OHSC

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by 7 Strings of Hate, Apr 7, 2018.

1. 7 Strings of Hate

7 Strings of Hate Mid-Level Asshole Contributor

Hey folks. So I'm selling this MIJ J-Craft Prestige RG655 in galaxy black. I swapped the Dimarzio humbuckers with a Duncan TB14 (Custom V) and a Jazz in the neck. The middle is still the Dimarzio true velvet. I put a Duncan cover on it just so it matched but it goes with the set well IMO.
    The neck is incredibly thin on this, in fact, its the thinnest neck I've ever played. Its effortless to play. The Edge trem is also just top notch.

It has the tinyest of tiny dings in 1 or 2 spots. It also has a tiny surface scratch by the trem that could be buffed out, but its hardly noticable. Other than that, its in awesome condition and sounds great. Its basically a prestige 550. Comes with the original hardshell and all the case candy.

Looking to get 700 Shipped. Its a fair price and I'm not looking for trades. I just bought another Parker and gotta pay for it somehow :lol: Any questions, hit me up.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: RG655
    Modifications (if any):Duncans
    Accessories (hardshell case etc):Case
    Location (City,State or City,Country):O'Fallon, IL
    International OK? : North America
    Contact Info (No Phone #s)
    References (eBay or other forum userid):Tons here
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo):700 Shipped
    Pictures:
    I don't know why tinypic is flipping my images, but it is.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

narad likes this.
  2. 7 Strings of Hate

7 Strings of Hate Mid-Level Asshole Contributor