Ibanez LACS Edward Rendini - Metal Test (by K.I.R.) *VIDEO*

Discussion in 'Sevenstring Guitars' started by Kirill5412, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JPMDan

JPMDan IT'S OVER 9000!!!! Contributor

I was the person that sold it to guitar center and the only reason I did it was because I was in a dire spot where I need cash immediately or I wouldn't have a roof over my head. I worked my ass off trying to scrape money to buy it back from guitar center but it never happened unfortunately. I miss that guitar greatly however I'm happy that it's with someone that gives it plenty of use and takes good care of it. I'm aware I could of received more money if I sold it to somebody on here but time was against me and life can be a bitch so you have to roll with the punches.

2. Sebastian

Sebastian SS.org Regular

Sad to hear that :( Hope things are better now! You never know, maybe one day you'll get the guitar back :yesway:

3. djpharoah

djpharoah Awwww Yeaaaah Super Moderator

So this is a shill ad disguised as a NGD?

4. Sebastian

Sebastian SS.org Regular

I guess "technically" he didn't write "NGD" just "test", and so far he didn't write anything about selling either :ugh:
    Althought in the youtube vid description, there is written "Buy" and a link :scratch:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.