Ibanez K-7

Status
Not open for further replies.

pylyo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez K-7 7 string signature electric guitar
Modifications (if any): None
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes original hardshell case, U-bar and trem bar
Location (City,State or City,Country): Ljubljana, Slovenija (EU)
Contact Info (No Phone #s): [email protected], PM
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): pylyo123 (eBay), iTrader on here
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 900 € + shipping
Pictures:

Also for sale is my K7. I believe this guitar has a well known reputation so I ain't gonna talk much. It has 3 smaller dings or should I say finish chipps but that's normal with Ibanez finishes, other than that like a new. No other flaws. Neck and frets perfect, no fret buzz, playes like a dream. There are DiMarzio Evolution 7 PUs installed at the moment but I got original pups too so the price is for the guitar with original PAF 7 pups. For another 100€ I'll add EVO7 in the box too.

Possible trades for Engl Savage 120, SE, Diezel amps.

kV4Zql.jpg

zD4pcl.jpg

gAUZal.jpg

94XCfl.jpg

h38LRl.jpg

matt012ib

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Do you think a guitar workshop could fix the chips in the paintwork or will the entire guitar have to be sanded and repainted?

pylyo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I dunno. But why the heck would one want to do that. They are really just three of them. You can see on the pics that the guitar finish is immaculate. No need to do that.

pylyo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
880€

Possible trades for Diezel amps, Engl Savage120, SE, EVH5150III, Orange Rockerverb and Soldano Avenger.

pylyo

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
870€.

Let me remind you that it comes with the original hardshell case and U bar. There is a normal whammy bar in the box as well. These guitars are selling for mentioned price without all of the goods above, so this really is a great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.