I will program drums/bass and also record guitars!

Discussion in 'Musician Classifieds' started by pablometal, Jun 19, 2019.

1. pablometal

pablometal SS.org Regular

Hello guys, i just want to offer my services as a "session musician". I been recording a lot for fiverr and i just wanted to let you know in case you need drums/bass/synths/fx's or just guitars, i can make the whole song if needed (in just 5 days).

Also if you have a really rough idea or song i can transform it in a real song!

I can also include mixing and mastering, make custom offers for you and more, just send me a pm.

Thanks in advance!!:eddie:

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 1, 2019
  2. Jays Octave

Jays Octave Music Classes in Surat - Music Classes Near Me

I am so glad to see your offer. You are providing opportunity to the new ones who are interested in music and want to boost their career here. Great going. All the Best.

3. pablometal

pablometal SS.org Regular

Thanks for those words and yes, there's many people that have contacted me and they often have really rough demos, they definitely need help to improve their music.

Have a great day sir

4. Jays Octave

Jays Octave Music Classes in Surat - Music Classes Near Me

Right now my offline class are going on. And I am planning to start the online class also. So, if someone need to improve their music then they can apply on my website: https://www.jaysoctave.com/