I got attacked by 13 year olds...

JunkMan

The Man Of Shred
Reaction score
a chav and ned are acranimes (excuse my spelling, well tired, onl just got back from college)

Chav stands for Consil House And Violent
Ned stands for Non Educated Delincant.

one day i will learn how to spell :D

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
to clear up any confusion of what a chav is once and for all:

go into YouTube and search for:

Phenomenon - Straight Cockney

Koshchei

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, because they don't have gangs of thugs in North America. Halifax in NS isn't known for groups of kids swarming people downtown and beating them up. That shit doesn't happen outside of the UK at all.

We have it on occasion where I live. They're usually just 13-18 year olds who egg each other on to start something with an adult - usually trying to nick their ipod or something. The best thing you can do is call attention to what's happening - somebody will call the police, and they'll run away. Fighting back will more likely get you knifed and into the hospital. These things can escalate out of control fast.

Jason

Forum MVP
Reaction score
Today I walked by a playground where kindergartners were playing and I averted my eyes so as to not provoke their ire.

Good call you may have been thrashed and left with a Teddy Gramhams wrapper stuffed up your ass :lol:

Dan

Reaction score
urgh, little british shits...

cant be doing with the Chav population of Britain, theyre always trying to prove how 'hard' they are, but when someone like myself or anyone else that doesnt look like they should be on benefits with 7 different fathers and a crack addiction gives them shit back.. WE'RE always the ones who get punished for it. If they want to bring it then fine, ill dish it back out, but i dont see why decent people should get the blame for something they didnt even start.

Now i have a pretty short temper, i work in a subway in the middle of town on a saturday night to help pay my uni tuition, so i see all sorts of people, and i have to break up all sorts of shit. Im not built like a tank, and im not overly fat, im tall and im skinny, so obviously nob ends are going to see me as a potential target when theyre tanked up. But end of the day if someone comes at you (regardless of age) to attack you, your not going to do what the law pretty much says and 'meh take it then file a police report which will inevitably lead to them doing nothing because theyre on benefits or underage'

bring back national service and just downright beat shit into those people who think they rule the world because they can pick on the little guy in massive groups. One on one theyre weak as fuck, and they can give mouth but they cant take it back when you stand right in their grill.

They arnt worth yours or my time, but if no-one else is going to step up and give them a good kick in, then im sure as hell going to do it.

ANOTHER mini rant over hahah

Scar Symmetry

Ex Whiny Bitch
Reaction score
I think it's completely fucked that you don't have full legal rights to protect yourself.

If someone tries to fuck you up, you should be able to defend yourself with extreme force.

Dan

Reaction score
I think it's completely fucked that you don't have full legal rights to protect yourself.

If someone tries to fuck you up, you should be able to defend yourself with extreme force.

damn right, extreme force on the chav population of britain would be just what the country needs. you could make a tv documentary about it, or a show like dog the bounty hunter

'Plug the chav breaker'

it would be awesome, i would get trevor macdonald to do the voice over and everything :lol:

mustang-monk

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
in bradfrod trying to writea dissertation at the l
some chav tried to nick my mobile on cristmas eve, by trying to trip me up and grab it, i pushed my leg in to his as he tried to trip me up, so he was knocked back, he looked at me, so i said "watch out mate" and walked on. some people are just shits, to steal is one thing to steal on christmas eve is another, didnt piss me off to much tho as i was leaving work at 6 and talking a 2 hour bus ride home so i was just glad to be going home for christmas.

rob_l

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Lil fukn shitheads!!!! 15yrs of real Krav Maga from a second generation, ex-IDF Officer has bled this out of me. No fear, and part of the training was your dominant arm being tied behind your back, lying face down - You had to be on your feet and take on 10 opponents for 15 seconds each, with one arm. And remain standing. No pads. Full contact. They figure if you dont know what a punch feels like, you wont be able to work thru it in a fight. No mouthpieces of headgear. And let's face it - A real fight is over in about 20-30 seconds or less.

I'm not 'big', and I dont like violence - But I dont need to.

Not trying to sound like a hard ass. I'm actually not at all. Krav Maga is purely defensive. And painful... :wavey: :hungus:

Reaction score
Lil fukn shitheads!!!! 15yrs of real Krav Maga from a second generation, ex-IDF Officer has bled this out of me. No fear, and part of the training was your dominant arm being tied behind your back, lying face down - You had to be on your feet and take on 10 opponents for 15 seconds each, with one arm. And remain standing. No pads. Full contact. They figure if you dont know what a punch feels like, you wont be able to work thru it in a fight. No mouthpieces of headgear. And let's face it - A real fight is over in about 20-30 seconds or less.

I'm not 'big', and I dont like violence - But I dont need to.

Not trying to sound like a hard ass. I'm actually not at all. Krav Maga is purely defensive. And painful... :wavey: :hungus:
Krav Maga's realistic, I like that.

meisterjager

Now available in HD
Reaction score
try playing the Jeremy Kyle drinking game.

you have to drink every time he says 'look at me'.

you get smashed man, trust me.

Watching Jeremy Kyle... good fun
Taking the piss out of pregnant chavs with drug habits... great fun
Laughing as weedy teenagers get called out on why they won't get a job... just gets better...

Playing drinking games at 9.30am and laughing at antisocial, alcoholic fathers... Epic! :fawk:

:hug: