I got a job!

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
awesome man!!! well happy for you..althought :

No more GAY-ish hiar colouring ok?!!! :rofl:

i hope the pay is good and you can keep on doing your stuff!!! (putting things in people's holes!!)

BigPhi84

Pronounced "FEE"
Reaction score
LOL. I just searched for this company (since I've never heard of it before) and I laughed when I saw that the title bar of the official company site states "emo clothing, alternative clothing, emo clothes, hell bunny (???) clothes and dresses". Then, there are revolving ads for "Colonel J. Fizziwigs Steampunk Collection" :hbang: and "TapOut" t-shirts. It seems like a very alt/diverse store, kinda like U.S.'s Hot Topic. Oh, and there's a link to Attack Attack merch. Crabcore anyone!?! :lol::lol::lol:

Congrats on getting the job. Christcore FTW!!! LOL. :lol::lol::lol: (God, that other thread still cracks me up when I think about it. Are you gonna keep your hair red?)

Sincerely,
Phi ^_^

Thin_Ice_77

You'll never make it
Reaction score
Cheers guys!

Yeah, the red will stay until I get bored, then my girlfriend is doing it purple for me.

Thin_Ice_77

You'll never make it
Reaction score
i hope the pay is good and you can keep on doing your stuff!!! (putting things in people's holes!!)
Dont really understand how it's gay but oh well :lol:

And I've got to work on the shop floor for about 3 months, then if they decide I'm doing well, I'll be trained to pierce.

ralphy1976

1 less ERGNESS
Reaction score
cool, well at lesat you have a reason to do super well and then be trained!! cool!! rock on!!

looking forward to the purple higlights!!!
243634~Dame-Edna-Everage-Posters.jpg

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
awesome dude
im at my new job atm
saturday is sooooo slow! but still better than bumming it all day everyday doing nothign and not getting paid

TimSE

Tone Chasr
Contributor
Reaction score
how the job coming along tim? have you had time to settle into it? ready to build osme more awesome axes?

tis the end of my 2nd week and i think im setteling in great! the people here are really and im really liking this place.
not getting paid for another few weeks so im properly skint so no new builds started yet altho i plan to get the body wood for my 8string "Mantis" beast build which iv started a thread about. might get a cocobolo Ibanez Exotic wood range acoustic as a gift to myself for getting this new job too. il get it cheap what with staff discount etc :yesway: plus iv wanted one for an age

xiphoscesar

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
i just searched it up and it looks like a hot topic in the uk :rofl:
but anyways congrats

i wish i could keep my piercings in my job so i wouldnt have to take them out and put them back in again

CatPancakes

Im Insane
Reaction score
i just searched it up and it looks like a hot topic in the uk :rofl:
but anyways congrats

i wish i could keep my piercings in my job so i wouldnt have to take them out and put them back in again

I thought you could keep in your piercings at your sweet job washing tables?

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
Grats!

I just got a job at a shoe warehouse after almost a year of searching xD

They have a specific attire your supposed to wear (which basically IS my wardrobe ironically enough) so I get to wear my crap too xD I just couldn't wear my jordans so I got some kick ass sketchers that I didn't know existed which are awesome!