How Old Are You?!

WaffleTheEpic

Banned
Reaction score
Don't know if this is a thing yet or not, nor do I know if this is against forum rules. xD

But I sorta wanna know how old the people I'm interacting with are. Not that I care if you're 15 or 50. :p

I'll be 19 this Friday. :agreed:

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
Good for you, dude! I just turned 18 couple of weeks ago. God, do I love that I am able to buy my own booze and not rely on other people. :D

WaffleTheEpic

Banned
Reaction score
I still can't buy booze for another two years. xD USA, land of the free! Until too many people abuse shit, then they make laws against it.

It's not really a precaution as it probably sounds, I'm just curious, and I can't be the only one that wants to know how old everyone else is. Especially since people in the chat talk about their kids and stuff. xD

Fat-Elf

Banned
Reaction score
21, I have been able to buy booze since I were 18.

This. USA's laws about drinking are fucking ridiculous. You're able to buy a shotgun when you're 15 but you're not allowed to buy few beers until you're 21. I mean, even though I'm only 18 at the moment and only allowed to buy stuff that is 22% at the most I can understand the laws of my country. No wonder people are so keen on smoking weed in USA when they're not allowed to drink beer. But hey, that's just my opinion. :hbang: