Hey, Long Time Lurker Finally Saying Hello...

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by CatalystMusic87, Sep 17, 2019.

1. CatalystMusic87

CatalystMusic87 SS.org Regular

Hi All! I go by Catalyst!

I've been writing music for several years now, using mostly 7 string guitar and fusing orchestral/symphonic elements.

I have a Pod HD Pro X, some Rokit KRK 5s, a Schecter Extreme 7, a Schecter Damien Elite-8, a Schecter C1 Hellraiser, an Ibanez SIR27FD, and an Ibanez GIO 5 string bass.

I record using Reaper, with Superior Drummer 2.0, Garritan Personal/Instant Orchestra, and a Novation Launchkey Mini

Some of my favorite bands/artists include: Jinjer, Saviour, Kobra and the Lotus, Architects, Arion, Devin Townsend, Epica, Ignea, In Flames, Kamelot, and Unleash the Archers!

I can't leave links yet, but if you would like to check out my YouTube Channel, search for "Catalyst Music" and click on the channel that has a little dude with a tin can for a head. (Hint: it matches my avatar) I'll try to include a link in my profile as well!

Looking forward to talking with everyone and finally weighing in on some topics!

--CATALYST

@zwen likes this.
  2. 777timesgod

777timesgod Stop reading this...I said stop!

Welcome to the forum, when you say that you are a fan of In flames, do you mean the new or older stuff. I am above is a great song though as I heard.

3. CatalystMusic87

CatalystMusic87 SS.org Regular

Sorry it took so long to get back to you, been super busy! I love the old stuff, cloud connected, moonshield, but Soundtrack to Your Escape is one of my all time favorite albums. The new stuff is really good, reminiscent of a less modern In Flames.

4. M3CHK1LLA

M3CHK1LLA angel sword guardian

welcome to sso