Help me remember an online teacher

Discussion in 'Music Theory, Lessons & Techniques' started by jco5055, Nov 17, 2020.

1. jco5055

jco5055 SS.org Regular

Hi guys,

I've been trying to remember an online guitar teacher. I thought I had written his name down and/or bookmarked him, but I can't find him now, and trying to look up similar threads on this site didn't find him either (even though I was pretty sure I found out about him in a thread here).

All I can recall is that I think he was British, possibly taught out of a music school, and I want to say he was a former guitarist in some modern prog or maybe djent band...and maybe his name began with a D? Like Dylan something? I'm trying to expand my options for potential lessons and wanted to check out his site.

Maybe it's best if people list general teachers who have online lessons and someone will recall him? I do know it's not Jon Bjork, Derryl Gabel, Chris Storey, Dan Sugarman, David Davidson, Chris Buono to eliminate some guys right off the bat.

Thanks!

2. Zeus1907

Zeus1907 SS.org Regular

Probably not who your talking about but maybe Josh Middleton.....

3. jco5055

jco5055 SS.org Regular

It is not, but thanks for contributing! Still helps try to jog my memory and also eliminate possible people I'm thinking of.