Hello Folks

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by cult, Aug 25, 2012.

1. cult

cult SS.org Regular

Hey guys!

My name is Chris, I'm 21 living near Frankfurt in Germany, been reading on here quite a lot in the last two years and finally decided to get active on here.

I play the guitar since 2008 (meaning that was when I started putting a lot of effort into it) and play in an industrial rock band called No Fate Net just for shits 'n' giggles.

My gear consists of a Line 6 Pod HD 300 (desperately want to upgrade) four electric guitars of which two are seven strings:
    - Heavily modified Schecter 006 DeLuxe (main guitar)
    - Schecter 007 Elite (one of few around in Germany, maybe even the only one, haven't seen any around in years but mine)
    - ESP LTD SC607B, which is my only guitar that remained stock
    - Partscaster Strat (Alder Body, Hardtail, OPMN, SD Lil' Screamin Demon and two Fender pickups)

Concerning fave bands I'd have to mention Fellsilent, Dredg, Tool, Deftones and Sikth. Those are the ones that stand out most for me. I am on Last.fm, hit me up if you wanna add me.

I've been a mod in a German guitar forum for quite a while now, just wanted to see and read something new, that's what led me here.

Got anything to ask? Feel free to do so!

Shawn and Nialzzz like this.
  2. Nialzzz

Nialzzz The Perseus Veil

Hi Chris,
    It's about time you take part then! :) welcome.

3. cult

cult SS.org Regular

It sure is!
    And thank you.

You sure got one of the nicest rigs I've seen lately ;)

4. Nialzzz

Nialzzz The Perseus Veil

Good good. Hope you plan to put out some music too then ;)

Thanks for the rig comments. It's been a while since I put it all together and played it. Might plan that sometime.

I like your collection of guitars bud. The strat, I'm a sucker for any strat. They're beautiful.

5. cult

cult SS.org Regular

Thanks man!
    Took a long time getting 'em together just like that.

The strat is made out of different parts and it doesn't resemble a classic strat at all. It has a 16" radius to the neck which is fairly hard to get (a friend of mine luthier built it for me) and it is a hardtail. It was quite a lot of work piecing it together and getting it all done but it was definitely worth the effort. Plays like a charm :D