Hello all-Greetings from Cyprus

Discussion in 'Member Introductions' started by Reasoning Reflections, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Reasoning Reflections

Reasoning Reflections SS.org Regular

Hey all, my name is Panayiotis and i come from the small island of Cyprus (near Greece)
    Im a producer/engineer by profession albeit in my country that's not enough to pay the bills im afraid.
    I work as a software engineer team lead for a full time job and i have a progressive technical death metal band called Reasoning Reflections, which is a project i poured my heart and soul onto for the past 4 years(along with my other friends that we play in the band)

Anything i can help with production/recording/mixing im always happy to help and nerd out the techy juicy details :D I have a huge GAS syndrome that one day might get me in trouble with the misses but so far we are good :)
    Ill go ahead and introduce our other band members as they might pop in this account from time to time

The only one from our band thats a full time musician is our Drummer, Nakis. The rest of us are self taught and we play our instruments for give or take 10-15 years. The other guitarist is Marios, which is halfway into becoming a doctor, our bassist Sevan which is a full time chemical engineer and Alex our lead singer which is on his way to a PHD in quantum physics.

As far as our band gear goes, we play strandberg guitars, and our bassist is in between a kiesel bass or a dingwall but at he got an amazing Ibanez 5 stringer.

Glad to be on board, see you soon! :D

USMarine75 likes this.
  2. USMarine75

USMarine75 Plays Authentic ® Contributor

I was almost going to move to Nicosia for 3 years for work but that just fell through. So your post makes me sad because I really wanted to go there! :)

Reasoning Reflections likes this.
  3. Reasoning Reflections

My dude! What kind of work if you dont mind me asking? Cyprus is a great country for vacation or retirement but not much for business opportunities, especially music ones :)

4. M3CHK1LLA

M3CHK1LLA angel sword guardian

welcome to sso...

post up some of you music

Reasoning Reflections likes this.
  5. Reasoning Reflections

Thank you my dude!
    Heres our first single called explosion sets the canvas. We got 3 singles out and our full album is getting out on the 20 of Dec

Let me know what u think, and thank you for asking to listen to our music