Heavy Blog is Heavy reviewed my band's debut album and gave it 5/5.

Speedy Fingers

dat heel
Reaction score
Oh absolutely! Me especially as I'm the keyboardist/guitarist in the band. I still can't believe I got that special mention.

bce5150

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
You guys are awesome!! I absolutely love it. I love the riffs, I love the vocals, I love the way the keyboards are seamlessly integrated. Can you shed a little light on how you recorded the guitars/what equipment you used?

asher

So Did We
Reaction score
Giving it a spin now. Sounds pretty legit so far!

ed: and done. You guys deserved that 5/5.

Last edited:

Daf57

5 7s in 4ths
Reaction score
Congrats!! Great review and well deserved! Love what I heard of the album so far - will finish listening after work!

Speedy Fingers

dat heel
Reaction score
We went direct with an Axe-FX Ultra for all guitars and bass recordings. Collectively, we have several Carvins, Parkers, Ibanezes, a DBZ, and a Strictly 7 that were all used in the recording process.

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
Great stuff. Looked it up on YT after reading that glowing review, and he's bang on the money; soaring melodies, masterful rhythm and beautiful harmony throughout. Best thing I've heard this year. And the vocals are incredible, it's rare you can decipher every word of lyric in a DM tune the first time (for me personally). Stormborn is killer!
anyway im on my phone so i cant really do a full on review, but major congrats man, well and truly deserved and I hope you guys go far, insane talent! :hbang:

Draceius

I hate everyone on this site
Reaction score
Definitely deserved the 5/5, your album is absolutely amazing, are you guys going to do a tour anytime soon?

sessionswan

ffffffffftt
Reaction score
Congrats man, that's a well deserved review right there. From what I've heard thus far, I love the music - you guys cover a lot of ground and do it very naturally.

vilk

Very Regular
Reaction score
Damn, dude, this is 5/5 material right here!!

Thorerges

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
We were so surprised and happy to receive such an exceptional review. Check it out here: A Sense of Gravity – Travail - Heavy Blog Is Heavy

Cheers!

Dude are you ....ing kidding me? This is ....ing great. I'm extremely wary of current trends and everyone trying to sound like meshuggah/periphery/aal - but I am amazed at how you guys are a breath of fresh air. I love the clean singing too even though I'm usually into death metal.

Keep it up!

Randyrhoads123

Got a 7
Reaction score
Saw you post this on reddit too, I'm a little under halfway through and I'm really enjoying it! Sounds great, super catchy!

edit: Bought it! Thanks for the cool songs!

Nykur_Myrkvi

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Aw yeah!

Congrats man. I'm happy for you and happy for me because of the full album stream. I've been waiting for this since I first saw you post something here.

NickS

Rocket Surgeon
Reaction score
This sounds absolutely killer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hbang::hbang::hbang::scream::scream::scream:!!

I am not usually a fan of keys, or clean vocals, in general in this kind of music, but you guys make it work perfectly. I'm from Seattle as well, are you guys playing here anytime soon?