GuitarCenter and MusiciansFriend Remove Fulltone Products

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment' started by USMarine75, Jun 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. USMarine75

USMarine75 The man who is tired of the anus is tired of life Contributor

Fucking balls man you're a shit-sipper who has literally been wrong about every single thing you've said. How can one person be so dumb? How?

Want to know why you're so mind-blowingly dumb?

Allow me to explain something even my ten year old knows.

LGBTQ is a protected class.

Your hatred (of Gays, Blacks, etc.) is NOT a protected class, nor is it protected speech.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. Are you finally right for the first time about anything? Nope. Gutterball. Seriously, is your IQ and reading comprehension that low?

Please define what "freedom of speech" means to you and why GC should have no power to ban you for saying transphobic, homophobic, or racist comments?

Oh, this is gonna be good. I can't wait for your response.

Last edited: Jun 6, 2020
    sirbuh and DiezelMonster like this.
  2. HeHasTheJazzHands

HeHasTheJazzHands greg rulz ok

It's a sad state of affairs when foreigners know the constitution more than most conservatives.

JimF, couverdure, vilk and 3 others like this.
  3. DiezelMonster

DiezelMonster Complainasaurus Rex

I'm Canadian too EH. "Foreigner" sounds funny to say that.

JimF and USMarine75 like this.
  4. HeHasTheJazzHands

Oh I've seen people of all countries shoot down Americans for bad history. :lol:

5. USMarine75

upload_2020-6-6_22-54-8.jpeg

JimF and DiezelMonster like this.
  6. DiezelMonster

USMarine75 likes this.
  7. dshea19

dshea19 SS.org Regular

5 African Americans have been killed by rioters. Why did their lives not matter? The police kill more white people than black people every year. Maybe you should look into facts before believing lies.

pick_d, coupe89 and Wolfhorsky like this.
  8. Smoked Porter

Smoked Porter SS.org Regular

Cut the shit, you know you don't care about those black people either. Rioters aren't part of a decades-long state sanctioned pattern of abuse and murder. If you're spending any time focusing on them you're on the wrong side. The raw numbers don't mean much beyond the fact that cops kill way too many people period, but they kill black and poor people at a much higher rate. It's not that fucking hard to get.

JimF, vilk, ryanougrad and 2 others like this.
  9. DiezelMonster

"People shot to death by U.S. police, by race 2017-2020
    Published by Statista Research Department, Jun 5, 2020
    Sadly, the trend of fatal police shootings in the United States seems to only be increasing, with a total 429 civilians having been shot, 88 of whom were Black, as of June 4, 2020. In 2018, there were 996 fatal police shootings, and in 2019 this figure increased to 1,004. Additionally, the rate of fatal police shootings among Black Americans was much higher than that for any other ethnicity, standing at 30 fatal shootings per million of the population as of June 2020."

:deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse:

African Americans make up 13% of the population of the Unites states.

Self-identified racePercent of population

White 72.4%

Hispanic and Latino Americans (of any race)16.3%

Black or African American 12.6%

Asian 4.8%

Native Americans and Alaska Natives 0.9%

Native Hawaiians and Other Pacific Islanders 0.2%

Two or more races 2.9%

Other 6.2%

:deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse::deadhrse:

vilk, Boofchuck and HeHasTheJazzHands like this.
  10. dshea19

dshea19 SS.org Regular

You are incorrect. The police kill more white people per 10,000 violent crimes than black. You are just completely incorrect. No way around it. Go look at the DOJ and FBI statistics for the past decade. The number of black people killed by the police is in decline. Go ahead. The stats are right on their sites.
    Who are you to say what I do and don't care about? You don't even have a grasp on facts. How can you even comment on what other people care about?

coupe89, c7spheres and Wolfhorsky like this.
  11. GoldDragon

GoldDragon SS.org Regular

I haven't said anything racist, transphobic, or homophobic.

I dont agree with trans people choices, but I won't shun them or treat them disrespectfully. I'm not a hateful person, I believe in live and let live, as long as it doesn't infringe on my rights. (FWIW, destroying public property, blocking highways, and congregating en masse during a pandemic with stay at home orders infringes my rights.) Science supports that homosexual is biological, so I don't know why you think I have any problem with them.

All that happened here is that you called me racist, transphobic, and homophobic. If you honestly believe that, and the liberal mods are going to let you get away with that, then its time I stop posting here.

12. Spinedriver

Spinedriver SS.org Regular

Force of habit... ;)

DiezelMonster likes this.
  13. diagrammatiks

diagrammatiks SS.org Regular

lol more white people per 10,000 violent crimes

you honestly fucking believe that the police killing somebody in the midst of a real violent crime is the issue here.

USMarine75 likes this.
  14. USMarine75

You answered ZERO of my questions. Same as in every other post. Stop deflecting, stop with the whataboutism, and answer the questions instead of drive-by trolling and flaming.

YOU said freedom of speech was being infringed. Tell us all how?

YOU asked why someone who says anti-protest/anti-riot/anti-looter comments isn't protected the same as someone who is gay. Do you understand now?

Everyone here except @Alexa run my life would appreciate this. You contribute nothing to this or any dialogue.

JimF and sirbuh like this.
  15. Wolfhorsky

Wolfhorsky Regular idiot

Not nice comment, mate. Show more understanding, more class and respect. You didn't understand Him. I like most of Your comments here and You seem to be nice guy. Peace.

USMarine75 likes this.
  16. GoldDragon

GoldDragon SS.org Regular

This is worth looking into. If you judge it per capital, black people are killed at a higher rate, but not a staggeringly higher rate.

OTH, if you base it on violent crimes, (i.e. Police shootings of violent criminals by race), then I'm not sure the racial divide exists anymore. But I haven't read those statistics. It is true that blacks commit more violent crimes, so maybe the higher incidence of police shootings is related to that.

The issue is poverty, not race. I will support any fact-based solution. Rioting against police in Baltimore required changes in policing practicing, and officers pulled back and did not engage communities as much. As a result crime and murder in Baltimore have skyrocketed since Freddy Grey. IDK why anyone expects any different here.

While I agree black community needs support and solidarity, the problem is not cops, it is poverty.

coupe89 likes this.
  17. USMarine75

Absolutely not.

His only intention is drive-by trolling and flaming. I understood him completely. His points were way off base as always.

He never defends anything he says. He just drops one turd of a post after another and keeps on running.

The ONLY part that was confusing was because I used anti-LGBTQ commentary - because he referenced that it's somehow unfair gays are protected but not Mike Fuller's opinions) - which he used as a whataboutism to ignore the other 99% of my post just like always. Notice he has never answered 99% of anything I've asked (even though he's responded to 80% of my posts).

And yes I think minimizing the pain and suffering the gay community has gone through by comparing it to conservatives who have trouble getting work is anti-gay.

If I've lost my cool it's because he's dropped in and literally shit on several threads. He brings NOTHING to the conversation.

YMMV but I've had enough of him.

JimF, sirbuh and StevenC like this.
  18. HeHasTheJazzHands

Wait why are we letting the homophobia/transphobia/borderline racism slide but not that comment? :hmm:

I kinda have some of the posts here on ignore so if there's no actual homophobia here then whoops. :lol:

sirbuh and USMarine75 like this.
  19. Wolfhorsky

Wolfhorsky Regular idiot

I am not homophobic or racist. I hate everyone equally :lol:

JimF, TheWarAgainstTime and c7spheres like this.
  20. USMarine75

:cheers:

c7spheres and Wolfhorsky like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.