Guitar on a keyboard amp! Who knew!

Gmork

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Dont mind the god awful playing, i wasnt planning on making some quality video, just wanted to jam out and show folks what it sounds like.
Fuzz and reverb pedals into the 90s peavey kb100 teal stripe keyboard amp have been my go to rig for the past month. Its not for everyone but i think it sounds pretty wicked. And i love the WTF factor lol.
So if any weirdos out there have wondered,... Yes! You can play guitar on a keyboard amp😸

TheBolivianSniper

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
we shove a metal zone in front of my friend's keyboard amp every time we wanna jam since I can't run plugins off my laptop and it sounds actually kinda good. It would be a lot better if we could bypass the keyboard amp's pre and use the metal zone like that but that kills the volume and it can't hang with a drum kit

feedback is so disgustingly bad though since we have to crank all the volumes to keep it loud enough

ManOnTheEdge

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Used to have one (Peavey Keyboard amp) in the music room at school 20yrs ago and used to chuck a Pod v2 through it with some decent results for a very cheap rig