Greg Howe rocking his new Carvin

BucketheadRules

Fuzz pedal hoarder
Reaction score
Never really listened to him before... f*ck, he's quite good isn't he?

Basically the exact kind of improvisation I aspire to...

bloc

tha vagina finda
Reaction score
I love this dude and it seems like a new sig model has really invigorated his playing!

troyguitar

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wow, this might be exactly what I was looking for when I starting thinking about a 6 recently. Purple with locking tuners and a gold logo for me. Flame vs quilt and jumbo vs med-jumbo frets are my only concerns.

I love gold hardware, trems, and have been wanting something at least chambered if not semi-hollow recently... time to start saving money.

fogcutter

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Great video - and he says some of the most intelligent things about tone I've heard in a long time!

snissors

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Great video - and he says some of the most intelligent things about tone I've heard in a long time!

I agree - it's great to hear a player talk so intelligently. Not that it's a prerequisite to being a great player, but it's great to see someone play great while also being able to talk so well about what they're doing.

troyguitar

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I agree - it's great to hear a player talk so intelligently. Not that it's a prerequisite to being a great player, but it's great to see someone play great while also being able to talk so well about what they're doing.

Yep, perhaps the most well-spoken guitarist I've ever heard speak. I guess I should look into more of his stuff, I only own Hyperacuity.

haieb

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I just love his playing style. Very nice phrasing going on here :nuts:

snissors

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Yep, perhaps the most well-spoken guitarist I've ever heard speak. I guess I should look into more of his stuff, I only own Hyperacuity.

I've not looked into him at all, ever. How has he flown under my radar for so many years? What a treat to discover!

Haun

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
He and Guthrie are not only some of the most well spoken guitarists, but rather some of the most well spoken people I've ever had the joy of listening to.