Gravy and Pig Benis leave Mushroomhead

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
Just saw this on 3 places but can't find a real credible site to confirm it, but it seems Gravy and Pig Benis have left Mushroomhead leaving only Jeffrey Nothing, Skinny and Shmotz as the original members :/

Gravy had just received a custom from Ibanez recently.
_Gravy.jpg

synrgy

Ya ya ya I am Lorde
Reaction score
:lol:

After all these years - more than a decade, even - it never once occurred to me until right now that the band's name was a euphemism.

Randy

✝✝✝
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:lol:

After all these years - more than a decade, even - it never once occurred to me until right now that the band's name was a euphemism.

Likewise, it never occurred to me that there was a guy in the band named after an anagram for Big Penis.

Sunlit Omega

Chaos Engineer
Contributor
Reaction score
On Topic, this saddens me. I really enjoy their music and I still can't believe that this might be true. I saw them live when they filled in for BMFV on Mayhem '09 in Pittsburgh. hell of a live show and they were spot on with all of their material. I hope this doesn't affect plans for trying to get a tour with Slipknot going.

ZXIIIT

XIII
Reaction score
On Topic, this saddens me. I really enjoy their music and I still can't believe that this might be true. I saw them live when they filled in for BMFV on Mayhem '09 in Pittsburgh. hell of a live show and they were spot on with all of their material. I hope this doesn't affect plans for trying to get a tour with Slipknot going.

According to Wikipedia :)ugh:) the replacements are
Tommy Church (Thing 1) – guitars
Ryan Farrel (Thing 2) – bass

I like the idea of that tour, but in all honesty, it should of happened 10 years ago, but regardless, hope it does !

Sunlit Omega

Chaos Engineer
Contributor
Reaction score
I like the idea of that tour, but in all honesty, it should of happened 10 years ago, but regardless, hope it does !

I agree, that is a tour that should have happened a long time ago. I feel like I'm the only person I know that is STILL a die-hard Slipknot fan, oh well.

Cynic

Bored Stiff
Reaction score
Likewise, it never occurred to me that there was a guy in the band named after an anagram for Big Penis.

Actually, when you take the first letter of each word and switch them with one another, it's called a "spoonerism."

*THE MORE YOU KNOOOOOOOW*

Cheesebuiscut

Loves his Q-tuners
Reaction score
I'm having a retarded moment, can someone explain the mushroomhead euphemism for me xD

SenorDingDong

Smeller of Smells
Reaction score
Sucks, love Mushroomhead; but the last album was kind of dooky so :shrug: