Gotoh Locking Tuners for LTD MH1000 Evertune

Discussion in 'Pickups, Electronics & General Tech' started by Black104, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Black104

Black104 SS.org Regular

Hi,
    I would like to switch out the stock tuners for locking tuners on my LTD MH1000 ET. I would like to get some Gotoh locking tuners just not sure about the ones to get. I would like a direct swap out If possible - don't want to have to do any modifications to the guitar like have to drill holes or anything. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks!

2. Bearitone

Bearitone SS.org Regular

Not to be a buzz-kill but, I would contact them directly and let them know what guitar you have. Send them pictures too. They should be able to get you squared away better than any of us here.

3. park0496

park0496 SS.org Regular

What’s already on there; Grovers? For Gotohs, I think you will have to drill new pilot holes.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
  4. angl2k

angl2k SS.org Regular

SG381 will probably fit, but it's best to either e-mail ESP or take one of the existing tuners out and measure it.

https://g-gotoh.com/images/pdf/SG381-Dim.pdf

Or get the Hipshot tuners with the universal plate, it works great I put them on my Eclipse.

5. BearOnGuitar

BearOnGuitar SS.org Regular

Be sure to contact Gotoh, they were able to tell me which of their tuners were a direct retrofit. Love them.

TheWarAgainstTime and aesthyrian like this.