Got my SLSMG

/wrists

enthusiast
Reaction score
After months of searching, I finally found a SLSMG from a shop that had no idea what guitar they listed.

Didn't even bother negotiating. The guitar's definitely a little beat up, but I actually prefer it this way so I won't get too bummed if something ends up happening when I'm practicing.

I'm still looking for SLSMG's in gloss black, though. I will literally collect all of them.

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Awesome find I’m glad you were able to come across a good deal like this too. That’s definitely not an X series 😆

/wrists

enthusiast
Reaction score
Awesome find I’m glad you were able to come across a good deal like this too. That’s definitely not an X series 😆
Yeah it would've been a horrible deal if it was lol

FancyFish

bruh
Reaction score
After months of searching, I finally found a SLSMG from a shop that had no idea what guitar they listed.

Didn't even bother negotiating. The guitar's definitely a little beat up, but I actually prefer it this way so I won't get too bummed if something ends up happening when I'm practicing.

I'm still looking for SLSMG's in gloss black, though. I will literally collect all of them.

Literally same situation to how I got mine.

jonsick

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

Are you sure that's an SLSMG? I thought these came with black hardware and EMG pickups?

/wrists

enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you sure that's an SLSMG? I thought these came with black hardware and EMG pickups?
positive

They definitely swapped out the pick ups and hardware, but it's a SLSMG.

The serial is etched at the end of the fingerboard and I ran it online before I bought it.

soliloquy

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
the SLSmg and SLS3 were so under rated and lovely guitars! cant believe they were discontinued after such a short time.
as great as Jackson necks are, these had a slightly different feel to them. Have yet to find a guitar neck that fits my hand so well.

I wasn't a fan of strats/super strats, which may have been the only reason i didn't get them when they were around. Though i do hate myself for that. Brilliant guitars! Congrats!!

/wrists

enthusiast
Reaction score
the SLSmg and SLS3 were so under rated and lovely guitars! cant believe they were discontinued after such a short time.
as great as Jackson necks are, these had a slightly different feel to them. Have yet to find a guitar neck that fits my hand so well.

I wasn't a fan of strats/super strats, which may have been the only reason i didn't get them when they were around. Though i do hate myself for that. Brilliant guitars! Congrats!!
discontinued and then the onset of $3000 caparisons started lol