Global agenda(s) from elitists shaping world events

Discussion in 'Politics & Current Events' started by MetalHex, May 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

In the latest Pope heresy thread, I mentioned that pope and jesuits/catholic church is a front for an ancient solar cult, and are the ones pulling the world strings. And that this secret fraternity has been orchestrating deception since day one. All the way from all from all out slaughter of nations, to seemingly mutual two-sided wars, to all sorts of assassinations, stealing worldly wealth, impoverishing nations/funding German nazism, to all out world wars, to the creation of the U.N. These people are in an ancient solar cult, posing as "christians", who are deeply into the occult. It is not that the spiritual teachings of christianity are to blame, (because I believe there is some good within the bible), but when one sees all the corrupt goings-on in the catholic church, it is not too far-fetched to think that there is something much bigger happening behind the scenes. I've been interested in "conspiracy theories" for about 10 years now, and have done a shit ton of research on it. There is alot of muck to wade through, but one person that I have come across, Michael Tsarion, is the absolute most convincing and convincing of all. And its not that hes right or wrong, its that he raises great points, and puts so much material together in such a compelling way, that was an absolute mind and eye opener when I discovered his works. His work is based on other teachers and authors and philosophers, occult- scholars that have come before him. His works are replete with quotes and excerpts from books, he always cites his sources.

As I've said, the evidence is in the symbols and etymology. It's kinda like, following the money....well just trace the symbols that you see today, and the language being used, all the way back to the ancients who were worshipers of the stars. Astro-theology is an interesting subject, and you will then understand that the ruling elite today are applying the same occult knowledge that was stolen from the pagans before them. Churches all over the world are built literally right on top of old pagan worshiping sites. Out of the ashes of paganism rises a christian church and freemasonry, who mysteriously uses the same symbolism that they did...and still being used today. "Signs and symbols control the world, not phases and laws" - Confucius (551-479 BC).

After they wiped out all of the ancient peoples who knew so much about the earth and the cosmos and they retained all of their information, thats what they did with the Druids if you really study what St. Patricks day is really all about. they eventually created Christianity; a religion based entirely on astro-theology, but covered up with a new mask. Its evident in the symbolism. During the sign of Taurus, people used to worship the bull. Then came Aries, you would always see Jesus associated with the lamb index2.jpg . Now we are in Pisces, sign of the fish index.png , etc. These are just some examples; you may say it means nothing or is a coincidence, fine. Now you have a new religion.....which is the same as the old religion...

To speed things along.... you then have the creation of secret societies....Knights Templars, Knights of Malta etc....then the creation of the Vatican City, a place for these people to call home.

You see on flags and emblems and crests, and statues and buildings all over the world with eagles/lions/crosses/suns/stars/stripes/oak leaves. Symbols like these indexcrest.jpg . You see symbols like these on clothing brands, in the media even on cigarette packs indexmarlboro.jpg
    You may see these symbols a thousand times a year and never realize or wonder why. It tells you who is running the show (Im not using the cigarette pack to show how they run the world, its just one miniscule example of their extension of influence), but next time you see this symbol ask yourself why they it is you are seeing this symbol and what does it mean? But just know that this symbol goes all the way back to ancient Egypt and ancient Irish Druidism. These are occult, Druidic, pagan, astrological motifs. Why the hell would we still be seeing these symbols today if the "evil" paganism was to be destroyed and done away with and forgotten? Or if the people in ancient Egypt were just primitive ignorant slaves who needed the christian God in their life to be complete?

My next claim is that the Vatican, the Royal Crown, and Washington D.C is the trifecta of power that work in concert with each other. They put political figures into power in D.C, as well as take them out.

Someone asked me in the Pope heresy thread of how the Jesuits are still relevant today as far as having power. Well, the current Pope IS a Jesuit. But why would that be? (speaking rhetorically here) Aren't Jesuits supposed to be just a small twig in the shadow of the rest of the Church/white pope? (the Jesuits have a strong connection with the knights of malta, and are instrumental in putting people in seats of power to create groups like the CIA.) It's a bit odd at least that the Pope is a Jesuit. Also, Trump went to Jesuit school....could mean nothing, could mean something.

[​IMG]

The insignia of the Jesuit Order denotes their connection to ancient Luciferian Solar Cults. The letters IHS represent the ancient Irish god Iesa, the basis for Jesus. Note the red cross of the Knights Templar. (Here for more...)

I suppose after all, this is a half ass attempt to try and convince people of what I believe to be true. Hopefully some of you on this forum will take an interest into learning more into this subject, as it is an eye opener as so much of the evidence makes sense. Read through these links, then scoff if you must, but at least read the material. I am not the best at explaining things and putting them into order... but from everything I've learned into this subject (these few links just scratching the surface), I am completely convinced by the looking at the current state of the world, that the claim that there is a ruling elite without our best interest in mind, cant not be true. It may be so that there is not just one small group of people that rule, but I think that it could be many different groups who all have the same goal in mind, but just had a different way of getting there.
    http://www.michaeltsarion.com/the-red-papacy.html
    http://www.femaleilluminati.com/article-2.html
    http://www.femaleilluminati.com/article-3.html
    This guy has spent his life following the trails and picking up the pieces. For those interested, check it out. Lets discuss. What do you agree or disagree with? Know any other good references? As I said this is just a start....we have not gotten into the etymology part yet which is another world to unfold

Attached Files:

Randy likes this.
  2. narad

narad SS.org Regular

Just to follow up on the Marlboro logo, Evian is naive spelled backwards. I'm no scholar but that's gotta mean something. Perhaps some sort of water cult? Was it not Jesus who turned water into wine, and walked in water...a lot of water imagery there. Could be something, could be nothing, makes you think though.

3. StevenC

StevenC SS.org Regular

This might be the highest effort low effort post ever.

4. narad

narad SS.org Regular

I like this:

"The head Jesuit and Black Pope, Cardinal Francis Spellman, with gangster-presidents John F. Kennedy and Richard Nixon. He was the brain behind the Vietnam War, which was known as "Spelly's War."

Google "Spelly's War", and realize you've found the perfect filter for finding Jesuit conspiracy content. No one calls it that, except conspiracy theorists saying, "We also became known as 'Spelly's War'".

ElysianGuitars, MetalHex and StevenC like this.
  5. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

^ https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Francis_Spellman. Under Lyndon Johnson and Vietnam...
    "Spellman was an outspoken supporter of the Vietnam War, to the extent that the conflict became known as "Spelly's War" and the Cardinal as the "Bob Hope of the clergy".[10] "

If you are going to pretend that you're a good reader, at least KNOW how to read to back up your claim

6. Humbuck

Humbuck SS.org Regular

What's a solar cult?

StevenC likes this.
  7. StevenC

StevenC SS.org Regular

You know how Wikipedia works, right? That citation leads nowhere.

narad likes this.
  8. narad

narad SS.org Regular

@MetalHex ^^That's how you back up a claim.

9. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

Google and wikipedia are not the all knowing be all end all

c7spheres likes this.
  10. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

I can see what society is devolving into

13823.jpg Troll.jpg

The super troll!

11. StevenC

StevenC SS.org Regular

Should I Ask Jeeves? Because asking MetalHex leads nowhere.

12. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

Thats cherry picking at its finest

13. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

Does StevenC ever have an opinion of his own or does he just ride the coat-tails of prominent shit talkers?

14. narad

narad SS.org Regular

Then why did you just try to support your claim with a frikkin wikipedia link!

15. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

Because it technically is in there. You said you couldnt find it. Why are focusing on spellys war? Is that your contribution?

16. StevenC

StevenC SS.org Regular

No... It's not cherry picking. You posted a thing and the citation for that thing is "Cooney". Not a link, just a random name. That's not a citation. You might as well say "It's right because I say it's right".

narad likes this.
  17. MetalHex

MetalHex SS.org Regular

Well you liked your buddy's post the second he put it up....were you googling spellys war and came to the same conclusion yourself as well at the same time coincidentally? Or were you just taking the cherries out of his basket as he was putting them in?

18. StevenC

StevenC SS.org Regular

I was reading the thread... You posted that Wikipedia line as if it had authority.

19. narad

narad SS.org Regular

Go find some like actual historian using the phrase "Spelly's War".

It's just funny. It's like if I wanted to create a conspiracy theory about how everything is run by McDonald's and then in my exposition about it I said, "World World II, which later became known as Ronald's Conflict." And then all the guys who write McDonald's conspiracy websites included that piece of information, also without citation, and then 5 years later, we have exactly the situation here with "Spelly's War". Just a cheap way of trying to lend credence to your argument by changing the vernacular you're using.

Are you trying to tell me WWII was not orchestrated as an attempt to sell more Happy Meals?? Then why is it called "Ronald's Conflict"??? Checkmate.

USMarine75 likes this.
  20. StevenC

StevenC SS.org Regular

Come on pal... Ronald's Romp was right there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.