FS /FT: Mayones Regius Core Classic 7 - Purple Flame Top!

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by ibanez4lifesz, Dec 30, 2017.

1. ibanez4lifesz

ibanez4lifesz @TheGuitarRack

Brief & Accurate Description:
    Up for sale is a Mayones Regius Core Classic 7 String. This is the carved top version of the Regius, which not only offers a stunning aesthetic, but is also much more comfortable to play than the flat top design. Specs include:

- High grade flame maple carved top, Trans Purple finish
    - Mahogany Body Wings
    - 11 Piece Maple (and other woods) neck thru construction, Ebony Board
    - Gloss finish on top, satin oiled/matte finish on back of body and neck
    - Hipshot Bridge and Locking Tuners
    - 25.4" Scale, 16" radius
    - Dimarzio PAF 7 Pickups (grey), 5-way switch, volume and tone with coil tap

The guitar is fully functional, and in very, very clean condition. There are no dings or dents - only thing I've been able to find is some light polish swirls in the clear coat. My apologies for all of the glare/reflection in the photos - the carves on this guitar make it hard to photograph in my space.

Modifications: Pickup swap to Dimarzios noted above. Everything else is stock.

Accessories: Original Mayones/Hiscox Hardshell case.

Contact Info: PM here Please!

References: ibanezlife SZ! on here, Rig-Talk, Vintage Rocker, etc.

Price: Cash price is $3450, buyer pays shipping. I'm open to trades as well (multi-guitars, +/- cash, etc.) - shoot me a message with what you have in mind and we can go from there.

Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]