FT;Kemper rack with high end producer/engineer profiles!

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by VESmedic, Jul 16, 2015.

1. VESmedic

VESmedic SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2015 Kemper unpowered rack
    Modifications (if any): none
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): power cable
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Jacksonville, FL
    International OK? : PM me
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me
    References (eBay or other forum userid): here,ebay, TGP, rig talk,
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1700 OBO
    Pictures:

Up For sale is one of my kemper profiling racks. I've had the unit for approximately 6 months, and has lived in a rack ever since I bought it. I have OVER 9000 commercial profiles with the unit, I can give you a list if you are interested. but this includes all of the TAF packs 1-8, both fender and marshall packs, and all of the Mbritt packs and michael waggoner packs. I also have profiles from high end audio engineers that I will not name here, but if you would like to know you can PM me.* IF YOU PLAY METAL I WOULD HIGHLY ENCOURAGE YOU PMING ME ON THIS.... I will NOT sell the kemper at this price with those particular profiles though, that price will be negociated otherwise. $1700 OBO for the Kemper.

As far as trades: Amp wise, I am really only looking for maybe a divided by 13, or a Suhr PT100 would definitely spark my interest. Dr z, matchless, I may also be interested. Mostly though, I am looking for pedal gear. I am trying to build a killer board, and I need pedals :) Strymon timeline/mobius/blue or big sky, klon overdrive, EP booster/bb preamp, MIAB pedals, EH Pog, Shure glxd16 wireless, volume pedal, etc. These are the type of things I am looking for. Please PM me with any questions!

Attached Files:

2. behindthen0thing

behindthen0thing SS.org Regular

so are you saying the price is going to go up above 1700 if you include the profiles?

3. VESmedic

VESmedic SS.org Regular

Profiles done by these particular individuals? Unfortunately yes.

4. VESmedic

VESmedic SS.org Regular

Some absolutely killer offers, but nothing in stone yet on anything, thanks guys.

5. VESmedic

VESmedic SS.org Regular

KEMPER IS SOLD. anyone still interested in profiles feel free to PM me though. Lock it up!