/FT Jackson DR7 7-string, with mods (high resolution images)

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by guy in latvia, Oct 30, 2015.

1. guy in latvia

guy in latvia SS.org Regular

Brief & Accurate Description of gear: Jackson DR7, made in Japan (not to be confused with its identical successor, the DX7, made in India). Alder body, bolt-on maple neck with satin finish (classic ultra-comfy Jackson profile), rosewood fretboard, reverse sharkfin inlays, reverse headstock, 25.5" scale, 22 frets, satin chrome hardware.

ItÂ’s a great playing and sounding guitar, only selling it because my custom shop 7 strings are finally done. The condition is good, frets are 99%, back of neck is perfectly clean. The body has 2 large dents, a few scratches here and there and a tiny little hole near the switch from its previous owner tried installing a Petrucci 3-way and accidentally drilled through the body.

Modifications:

1. Wolfetone custom wound pickups. Look him up, amazing pickups. The neck is actually a rewound BKP painkiller.
    2. Graphtech nut.
    3. String retainer bar with fabric underside to tame string vibration and background noise behind the nut. This is a common issue with reverse headstocks, and it's typically remedied by a chunk of foam behind the nut. I think the retainer bar looks far classier. And it doesn't need to be removed to adjust the truss rod.
    4. Hipshot locking tuners, 7th tuner with a drilled hole for heavy gauge strings.

Accessories: Gig bag.

International OK? : Will ship worldwide, buyer pays shipping. I can separate the neck from the body to reduce shipping price.

Contact Info: PM or post here.

References: Check my 100% positive iTrader feedback here, and also on eBay (user ID: csmanrules).

Price: 600 euro. Can sell without the hipshot tuners and with the original tuners for 100 euro less.

Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. guy in latvia

3. guy in latvia

4. guy in latvia

5. guy in latvia

6. guy in latvia

7. guy in latvia

8. guy in latvia

Price drop, can probably do 500 euro shipped in the EU, just send me a PM with your location!