/FT Ibanez Prestige RG1527 modded Europe Only

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Valnob, Oct 12, 2013.

Tags:
  1. Valnob

Valnob about tree fiddy

I guys,

I'm selling my Ibanez Prestige RG1527 because it doesn't get that much playtime.
    I don't know the full specs but you can check it out online.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Ibanez Prestige MIJ RG1527 rb. The condition is 8.5/10 imo. The locking screws on the nut are a bit rusty and there is a dent on the lower horn (Already there when I bought it), plus the fretboard should be cleaned a little bit.

Modifications (if any): The pickups were swapped for a crunchlab in the brigde and a tonezone in the neck (the original pickups are still in the case and are given with the guitar !). The trem was blocked by a luthier (with a block of wood, so it can be removed).

Accessories (hardshell case etc):The guitar comes with a original Ibanez Prestige team jcraft case. (I flew from Canada to Beligium with it, there was absolutely no damages, it's a real hardcase, really solid (it was with the luggages))+ the old pickups.

Location (City,State or City,Country): Brussels, Belgium

International OK? : Europe Only

Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM

References (eBay or other forum userid): sorry

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): I know they are a bit cheaper in america (I bought it 900$+ 100$tax+200$ pickups=1200$), but i'm selling it 950€.
    Shipping, Europe only (countries around Belgium (Uk, France, Dutchland, Lux, Ger) = 40€ and other EU countries, shipping is 79€ (you can find the prices on bpost.be)

I accept trades, 7 or 6 strings (preferably 6 strings).

If you're interested, talk to me !! :p
    Thanks

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

2. Valnob

Valnob about tree fiddy

Bump!

Price is 850€ + shipping now

3. Valnob

Valnob about tree fiddy

the guitar is gone, it has been traded.