FS /FT Ibanez j.custom RG2012-7 JCRG20127 (7 string) [EU]

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by Orzech, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Orzech

Orzech SS.org Regular

Hey,

I'm selling a nice j.custom. I can record samples, take more photos etc. on request. All prices include shipping to the EU. I ship internationally - message me for costs but in general you should add about $120.

Trades only for: a guitar with true temperament frets (the new ones), high end acoustic or music man axis super sport with a nice top

International OK? : Sure
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here
    References (eBay or other forum userid): I have many references on this forum, Reverb (Orzech's gear) and on facebook, please ask

----

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: This is a 7 string version of a limited edition for 2012 model year. J.custom guitars are top of the line, beautiful instruments made in Japan. I've owned many similar models and I have to say this you'll be surprised by how good this one sounds - I think it's due to non-typical Dimarzio PAF7 pickups. Full specs on Ibanez fandom wiki: https://ibanez.fandom.com/wiki/JCRG20127
    The guitar is in a great condition, if you don't count one small ding on the back (pictured) Modifications: none
    Accessories: OHSC, tremolo arm, CoA
    Price: 1950€/$2150/£1700 shipped to the EU/UK OBO

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Orzech

Orzech SS.org Regular

3. Orzech

Orzech SS.org Regular