FS /FT: Gas Attack 2017 (Suhr, PRS, Ibanez)!

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by ibanez4lifesz, Jul 9, 2017.

1. ibanez4lifesz

ibanez4lifesz @TheGuitarRack

Hey guys,

I've been feeling an itch for some changes in the guitar family, so these guitars are up for sale/trade. Details for these awesome instruments are all below (4 total), and all guitars are with me in Arizona.

I've been around these parts for a long time with all perfect transactions. As always, I'm willing to be flexible to get these guitars to a good home and try something new. Trade wise, I'm open to multi-guitar, pickups/pedals, +/- cash, etc. Sale wise, we can even discuss payments if that is needed to help the new owner get the guitar.

Description: Suhr Modern 7 Custom - 1 Piece Quilt, Trans Black

- Hand selected 1-piece quilted maple top on a basswood body
    - Roasted maple satin neck with pau ferro fretboard, jumbo SS frets, and compound radius
    - Matching quilted headstock with highly figured abalone logo
    - Side block inlays w/ 12 fret custom Suhr inlay - all abalone
    - Hipshot hardware (bridge and locking tuners)
    - Hand signed by John Suhr on the back of the headstock

The guitar is as new - all I can find on it are some light polish swirls in the clear coat.

Modifications: None
    Accessories: Original Suhr/G&G Hardshell case and Spec Sheet
    Price: $3635 OBO, buyer pays shipping
    Pictures: http://s42.photobucket.com/user/tumil7654/library/For Sale/Suhr Modern 7 Custom
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    PRS Custom 24 Artist Package, 1 Piece Flame, Purple Charcoal Burst

- 1 Piece Artist Top finished in Purple Charcoal Burst (bursts to a VERY dark purple edge and back)
    - Ebony Fretboard and Mahogany neck w/ Pattern Thin Neck Profile
    - Artist Package Bird Inlays
    - Artist Abalone logo on an Ebony headstock
    - Hybrid Hardware

The guitar is fully functional, and in very good condition. There is a small ding on the lower horn, a small dent (no crack) on the back of the neck, and some clear coat 'bubble' at the fret ends (very common for PRS guitars). All very minor, but I like to be detailed about my guitars.

Modifications: Pickups swapped to nickel covered Duncan JB/Jazz - magic set in a CU24 for all styles.
    Accessories: PRS Black Paisley Artist Case (some cosmetic wear but fully functional) and hang tag
    Price: $3575 OBO, buyer pays shipping
    Pictures: http://s42.photobucket.com/user/tumil7654/library/For Sale/PRS CU24 Artist Package?sort=3&page=1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description: PRS Custom 22 with Rosewood Neck, Gold Top

As many have experienced, the upgrade to RW neck makes for a VERY special PRS. The grain on this specific piece of Rosewood is absolutely breath taking! The guitar has the following specs/upgrades

- Rosewood neck w/ Wide-Fat neck shape
    - PRS McCarty Treble and Bass Pickups (magic combo with the RW neck)
    - PRS wiring harness with 3-way toggle and push-pull tone for splitting
    - Matching RW Truss Rod Cover and Backplate
    - PRS unplated Brass Bridge Studs
    - Perloid Tuner Buttons (on the original PRS USA Phase II locking tuners)

The guitar is fully functional, and in very clean condition. There are no significant dings or dents - only 1 or 2 minor dings that don't go through the clear coat (little white spots around the back body edges), and a few very small dimples in the clear coat that will not show in photos. The guitar also has some minor natural wear in the nickel hardware from regular use.

Modifications: See Above
    Accessories: PRS hardshell case
    Price: $2275 OBO, buyer pays shipping
    Pictures: http://s42.photobucket.com/user/tumil7654/library/For Sale/PRS CU22 RW Neck?sort=3&page=1
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Description:
    Ibanez RG3727z, Flame Top, Trans Black

This is a limited run from Ibanez packing some fantastic specs into the Prestige line-up:

- Gorgeous Flamed Maple Top in Trans Black
    - Matching Flamed Maple Headstock
    - Exposed Maple Binding
    - Mahogany Body
    - Upgraded to Suhr Hot 7 bridge and Dimarzio Liquifire neck pickups

The guitar is fully functional, and is in excellent condition. There are no dings/dents. The only thing you may find are some faint swirls in the clear coat from polishing.

Modifications:
    Pickups upgraded as mentioned above
    Accessories: Ibanez Prestige hardshell case and case candy
    Price: $1575 OBO, buyer pays shipping
    Pictures: http://s42.photobucket.com/user/tumil7654/library/For Sale/Ibanez RG3727z?sort=3&page=1

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 9, 2017
  2. ibanez4lifesz

ibanez4lifesz @TheGuitarRack