/FT Buy my stuff!! (emg 81-7, ebow, tuner)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
ALL GONE

A few random things for sale... feel free to throw some trades or offers. I need to come up with a few bucks to buy some things that i don't need :hbang::yesway:

Brief & Accurate Description of gear:
EMG 81-7 pulled from a 2005 LTD SC607, it's in really good condition cosmetically and is in perfect working condition. The EMG logo is mostly flaked off though.
E-Bow is in decent condition, works perfectly... comes with original cassette if you still know how to use those things, :lol:
Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner in excellent condition.
Modifications (if any): n/a
Accessories: n/a
Contact Info: Please send pm or reply in this thread.
References: I've had great transactions on here (itrader). Ebay user: cvill7005 with only a few transactions atm. 100% feedback.
Price: EMG81-7 is (SOLD) / Ebow (SOLD) / Boss Tuner (TRADED)
Pictures: Pictures at your request...

TheSixthWheel

bangetzit
Reaction score
I'd like to put my hand up for the Ebow if you can wait a week or so.

x3030150hates

Reaction score
I want that 81-7. I'm light on cash though. Don't really have much for trades either. If you've still got it in a week or so, I might be able to buy it.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
^its some kind of instructional tape, I haven't had a chance to find a tape player to check it out really. even still has the original "no pick"-pin, ha

bumpercars. price lowered.

Lord RG7321

Banned
Reaction score
i'll take the 81-7! the only thing is :imnew: so could you help me out with making the transaction? but i would totally love that 81-7 dude! :hbang:

Ketzer

Good news, everyone!
Reaction score
eh... I could give you a blackout neck for the 81-7, I guess you didn't trade it a month or so ago after all?

Cmon man, you know you need the brother to the other one you've got! Also got an extra 707.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
eh... I could give you a blackout neck for the 81-7, I guess you didn't trade it a month or so ago after all?

Cmon man, you know you need the brother to the other one you've got! Also got an extra 707.

lol, the deal i had was just me buying a blackout neck pup, i actually bought that from Zimbloth, it wasn't a trade. I would've loved to trade with you again to save a few bucks. I actually have a back catalog of NPD's, NTD threads and an upcoming NGD, etc etc to post, lol

pm'd
i'll take the 81-7! the only thing is :imnew: so could you help me out with making the transaction? but i would totally love that 81-7 dude! :hbang:

I dunno man, you're like two hours ago new with a dozen posts only in the classified section, kinda got my spidey-senses tinglin':squint:. I'd have to ask for Western Union or USPS Money order if you don't have any proper references; ebay, another forum etc etc.

pm'd

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
Any interest in my Maxon SD-9 for the Tuner pedal?

If you had said Maxon OD-9, I'd be all over it, but I really don't need a distortion pedal at the moment, I have too many as it is, thanks for the offer though.

cyril v

Contributor
Reaction score
The Ebow and the Boss TU-2 are both on there way to their new owners!

Price dropped on EMG 81-7. :hbang:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts