FT: BKP Mule set (black cover/screws) 6 string

Exodus5

Contributor
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Calibrated set of BKP Mules with black covers/screws, short legs, 53mm bridge spacing, 4 counductor.
Modifications (if any): Monting screw holes in feet drilled out to direct mount.
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Come with all the case stuff (strings/coaster/warranty card)
Location (City,State or City,Country): Concord, NC USA
International OK? : No
Contact Info (No Phone #s): Contact via PM
References (eBay or other forum userid): Exodus5 (ebay), also have feedback on Reverb
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $200 shipped Con USA or trade...
Pictures: None yet

I just received these and installed them in my JPX to try to mimic the sound of my Les Paul with a set of Mules but they did not get me what I wanted and I've decided to go to a more modern set of pickups. The mounting screw holes have been drilled out for direct mounting and they were soldered into the guitar but are otherwise like new.
These have the triangular feet (from BKP, though it doesn't look very professionally done), 4-wire, potted, black covers/black screws, wide spaced bridge and short legs.
I will sell the set for $200 shipped in the US or will trade for a set of BKP's (Holy Diver/Miracle Man/Nailbomb/etc) or Dimarzio Illuminators. May also trade for a single pickup plus cash.

Pictures now added:
https://flic.kr/p/Q6HTxz

Last edited: