FS: Tone Zone-6, EMG-707

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by jacksonplayer, Aug 23, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jacksonplayer

jacksonplayer The Fusion Guy! Contributor

Hey folks, I'm doing a little closet cleaning, and here are a couple of pickups for sale:

--DiMarzio 6-string Tone Zone. Black, F-spaced. I installed this briefly in an Ibanez, but that's it. Looks almost new and with tons of wire left. $45 shipped in USA.

--EMG-707. This was the stock pickup in my Jackson Stars Soloist-7, but which I replaced with an EMG-81/7. Pickup is in good condition and comes with the original quick-connect wiring harness (the 81/7 wasn't a quick-connect pickup, oddly enough), and the unused volume/tone pots that I got with the 81/7. I don't have the output jack for it, however, since I had to use the jack that came with the 81/7 to replace the worn-out one in the Soloist. But any stereo output jack would work. $60 shipped in USA.

2. eaeolian

eaeolian Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore! Super Moderator

You're worse than I am with changing pickups. :)

3. jacksonplayer

Yeah, I'm pretty bad about that! :)

The 81/7 works a lot better than the 707 did in my Soloist, since I needed more high-end in it, and the Tone Zone was a big improvement over the stock Ibanez pickup in my old RG620x, but I ended up selling that guitar, and kept the pickup just in case. But both pickups have been just sitting around not picking up anything, so I might as well sell them, eh?

4. eaeolian

eaeolian Pictures of guitars I don't even own anymore! Super Moderator

That reminds me, I've got a Blaze I need to dig out and sell. When I'm not tabbing Division songs, that is...

</threadjack>

5. jacksonplayer

Both pickups are now sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.