FS: Rocktron Piranha, Mesa, ISP Decimator ProRackG, TC Electronic G-Major

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by GodBlessTexas, Oct 14, 2008.

1. GodBlessTexas

GodBlessTexas Ibanez Junky

Thinning out the herd to pay off some bills and maybe buy a Caparison. :evil: All prices are shipped and insured to the lower 48.

Rocktron Piranha MIDI controlled tube preamp. Made in the USA. 3 voicings: clean, vintage gain, and modern hi gain. Sounds like a MIDI switchable dual rectifier. Excellent condition and sound. SOLD

[​IMG]

Mesa Studio Preamp. Mark IIC (think Kill Em All) based 2 channel tube preamp. Reverb tank is non-working ($20 fix from Accutronics). Otherwise great condition for a 20+ year old piece of gear. $415 shipped and insured

Mesa 2:Fifty stereo preamp. Takes two 6L6's or EL-34's per channel, but is currently setup with low-hour Groove Tube 6L6's. In near mint shape. Heavy as sin, so let me know where you live and I can get a shipping estimate. $500 + shipping.

[​IMG]

ISP Decimator ProRackG. Latest version with high-gain fast tracking and ground lift switches, but non-stereo. $325 shipped and insured

TC Electronic G-Major 4 months old, as-new-in-box and never racked. Comes complete with box, all manuals, blank warranty card, and receipt from GC from June so you can get full warranty coverage from TC. Great unit, but I'm upgrading. $325 shipped

I have bought a couple of things here and have a solid reputation at harmonycentral.com under this username.

2. BigPhi84

BigPhi84 Pronounced "FEE"

Is any of this stuff still available?

3. GodBlessTexas

GodBlessTexas Ibanez Junky

The Piranha is sold, and I have some local interest in the other stuff, but no takers yet.

4. BigPhi84

BigPhi84 Pronounced "FEE"

Pm'd

The ProRackG still available?

5. pure-krypton

pure-krypton New Member