FS: Ibanez LACS made by Matty Baratto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinner

Ups! I did it again!
Reaction score
The guitar was well cared and loved so it's in pretty good shape and condition, the bridge has very little use seeing on finish, no rust or dents. This is a prototype model so it has some finish flaws, like pixeled swoosh. It has also only one chip on the body contour, scratch near the jack input - please see photos for details. The original DiMarzio Blaze PU was rewinded by Tim Mills from Bare Knuckle to Nailbomb 7 spec, new magnets and nickle silver baseplate was added and it sounds really lush now! Guitar is blocked with Tremo-No system (fully adjustable) to dive mode. The strap buttons were change to black Schaller Strap-Locks set (original included). Ibanez OHSC is also included

Full spec & picts with asking price Ibanez L.A. Custom Shop Proto 7string RG - LACS RARE on eBay, also Ibanez, Electric, Guitars, Musical Instruments (end time 01-Feb-08 21:01:19 GMT)

nordhauser06

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Man, I love this axe. Too bad S&H is up the ass to send to the US. Depending on the bids, I'll keep my open for this auction. :shred:

Uber Mega

Try my fist!
Contributor
Reaction score
Dang, English auction aswell...that's a really sexy guitar, if I had the money i'd have BIN'ed it by now.

Red&Die

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I love what it look, nice! The white pickup just stand up for sure!! Good luck for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts