FS Fryette CL100 Pittbull

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by nateispro, Jul 14, 2019.

1. nateispro

nateispro SS.org Regular

Modifications (if any): white knobs, new tolec
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): None
    Location (City,State or City,Country): St. George, UT
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM
    References: Reverb (nateispro), Reddit (Alivebydesign), GuitarGearForum (nateispro)
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): 1,100 shipped and insured or OBO

Hey guys! So Ive moved over to Kempers so im not in need of this anymore. Its a 2000 CL100 with no graphic EQ. It sounds amazing and is loud as hell. It has TAD EL34's in the power amp and a assortment in the preamp. I have a VHT and Fryette faceplate for it. The only downsides are one of the transformers isnt sitting flat anymore, it must have been dropped at some point, Ill get some gut shots to show that internally it looks just fine though, and I paid to get it retolexed in black by a local tolex guy and he didnt do a great job. I mean it has tolex on it to protect it at least but it looks like it was his first time. Ill get some current pics of it up later tonight or tomorrow (I have a sick 1 year old eating my time right now). Issues aside its still a amazing sounding amp and has never give me any issues. It also comes with the original footswitch. Im looking to move it fast and would like to get 1,100 shipped fo

cwhitey2 likes this.
  2. nateispro

nateispro SS.org Regular

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Here are some pictures of it. Id love to also trade this for some good powered monitors and some recording gear or maybe a nice power amp