fm9???

Emperoff

Not using 5150s
Contributor
Reaction score
Jim Henson was known to have a few of his Super Leads modded. Lee Jackson did one with that mid-switch and I think there a few with the Jose Arredondo mods as well.

tumblr_pbd4opA6EW1v230yto1_1280.jpg

I heard David Bowie ended up buying all of them. Presumably to get them modded by Mike Fortin.

Things didn't turn out right.

Shask

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My biggest want from this rumored piece of gear is full power CPU on the AxeFX III level. I’ll be near the top of the preorder list.
That would probably have the full Axe III price tag also. lol

With the Semiconductor shortage, I don't see any new products rolling out well for the next 6-12 months.

Deadpool_25

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That would probably have the full Axe III price tag also. lol

With the Semiconductor shortage, I don't see any new products rolling out well for the next 6-12 months.

I’d happily pay that price tag.

I’m patient when it comes to new product releases. After they come out though….
1F8F5C3D-66E4-4722-8892-9886F9E6D206.gif

HeHasTheJazzHands

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
My biggest want from this rumored piece of gear is full power CPU on the AxeFX III level. I’ll be near the top of the preorder list.

Same, or at least the capability of stereo dual amps. It's THE main thing keeping me from getting an FM3. I miss running stereo amps.

Although realistically I'm expecting this thing to be more like a HX Stomp > HX Stomp XL upgrade with it being more like a FM3 with an FC6 built in.

budda

Do not criticize as this
Contributor
Reaction score
Then buy a used iii you heathen :lol:

Deadpool_25

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
So did this pic look like a prototype unit or was it just the word “FM9” written somewhere?

Mathemagician

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
A larger FM3 without its CPU limitations would literally destroy the competition (and my wallet).

I don’t even need it and I want it. You could fit so many 5150’s on that.

But seriously a little more DSP/closer to a full-on AXE3 floorboard style would be a big add.

I’m perfectly happy with my FM3, but that’s thanks to FM3 edit. I would not have kept with if I had to edit on the unit itself.

laxu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I’m perfectly happy with my FM3, but that’s thanks to FM3 edit. I would not have kept with if I had to edit on the unit itself.

I've been saying this from pretty much the Axe-Fx Standard days. I just don't see myself being able to put up with the UI if I could not do 95% of my adjustments from Axe-Edit/FM3-Edit.

An Axe-Fx plugin with Axe-Edit UI cannot come soon enough.

sevenfoxes

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
I don’t even need it and I want it. You could fit so many 5150’s on that.

But seriously a little more DSP/closer to a full-on AXE3 floorboard style would be a big add.

I haven’t even opened Edit yet, and yeah, using the device itself is a pain in the ass, literally, cuz I always have to bend over!

Wait, i mean…er…uh….well, you get the point.

MASS DEFECT

SS.ORG Infiltrator
Reaction score
the latter

it was like a animated pic of a few dials and then lots of lettering across the top with FM9 towards the beginning.

i'm surprised nobody was quick enough to save and make copies of the pic (save for the guy who posted on tgp). Could also be that Fractal is actively killing the leak. (Or actively leaked it, too.)