FS Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic 7 set

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by JJ Rodriguez, Sep 19, 2021.

1. JJ Rodriguez

JJ Rodriguez Contributor

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fishman Fluence Open Core Classic 7 set
    Modifications (if any): Drilled for direct mounting, something to keep in mind if you're looking to mount these in pickup rings
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Pots, wiring harnesses, etc
    Location (City,State or City,Country): NB, Canada
    International OK? : Yup
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM me here, I don't come by often but I should get an e-mail
    References (eBay or other forum userid): beairsto123 on eBay, feedback from here from my gear whoring days
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Not sure, these ended up being like $400 CAD all said and done. $300 CAD?
    Pictures:

Fishmans.jpg

I didn't trim anything really off the leads of the pickup, I think I snipped like less than an inch off of the red lead for the battery when I was uninstalling because I used heatshrink and it was just being a pain in the dick, so I just snipped it. Plenty left for a new install.

Didn't dig these in the KxK, I've heard them sound fantastic in other guitars but just didn't jive well with mine.