First NID: PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL with EZmix Test clip!

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by MarmaladeMad, Sep 19, 2013.

1. MarmaladeMad

MarmaladeMad SS.org Regular

So I finally used an audio interface which isn't borrowed! After way too much research, I ended up purchasing the PreSonus AudioBox 22VSL. Originally, I was contemplating getting this or the Focusrite 2i4 but ended up going with the PreSonus after watching some of Ola Englund's videos. (PreSonus, pay that man for successful product advertisement!)
    As for a quick review of the interface, it is perfect. Hooked it up, installed the drivers easily and it was ready to use. I have yet to install the Studio One 2 DAW which came with it and so used it with Fl Studio, but there were no hindrances. No dreaded pops, clicks, or latency.
    I even made a quick demo with it. I used EZmix 2 for all the distortions and effects. Any feedback on the mix is welcome.
    https://soundcloud.com/mustafa-khan-4/presonus-audiobox-22vsl-ezmix

And then of course, there were pictures.

Attached Files:

2. Steve-Om

Steve-Om SS.org Regular

sounds nice! once you start using EZMix you will see it has some very interesting features.

Last night I was using the Fredrik presets along some of the Guitar bus presets, getting some very useful results.

3. MarmaladeMad

MarmaladeMad SS.org Regular

Thank you! Indeed it is a very powerful tool. And do share some of your results, I'd love to hear them!