First Date, Where to Go?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Belleal, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Belleal

Belleal Well-Known Member

Strange ya should say Kamello, THE FUCK IF WRONG WITH YOU DUDE! :nuts:

anyways
    +1 on the sofa movies if you can ''watch'' them in a private envioroment, if not, pay attention to what the nice mr. Christian said above

She asked me over fer tacos and movies today. I declined. Still in mind ta see them panties! Oh yeah, Hell Yeah!

2. knifefightintheor

knifefightintheor Banned

I really doubt it.

Also - Did you have a stroke somewhere along the line in life?

3. Murmel

Murmel SS.org Regular

This guy is trollin', and I like it.

4. skeels

skeels ..to pay the beels

First post.

WELCOME.... to Fantasy Island!
    [​IMG]

5. squid-boy

squid-boy SS.org Regular

Or you could just treat her like a human-fucking-being and see what she wants to do and play it by ear.

6. knifefightintheor

knifefightintheor Banned

Lol. Thanks.

I was browsing along, and read this thread... I couldn`t turn down the opportunity to tell the OP how truly full of shit he was.

7. tacotiklah

tacotiklah I am Denko (´・ω・`)

:nono:
    This would be too obvious. Therefore we must eschew this idea in favor the typical "she's only good for having sex with me" mindset that too many horny virgin djentards have. Phew, that was a close one guys. We almost got him in a relationship. Virginity has been defended yet again on this glorious day. :lol:

squid-boy and AngstRiddenDreams like this.
  8. Belleal

I know brahs. I just talked to her again & let her pick the place--again. Problem is we live in the same neighborhood so theirs no ducking away, & I like frequenting where she works. I'm goin' reckless on this one. Its probably gonna hurt--but shit...ya know?!!

9. tacotiklah

Why? Because #yolo.
    I'd save an ice pack for the off chance she kicks you in the balls. Just sayin'...

10. ZEBOV

ZEBOV Banned

Tip at least 10%. Preferably more. Servers also have to tip out to the bartenders and bussers.

11. Belleal

If I replied w/ something cheeseheaded like that ^ w/out making it to the first date that means I'm easy. Point--She wags finger I come. HELL NO!!!!!!

12. Lagtastic

Lagtastic Five Align

Any professional or minor league sports teams in your area? That's an easy first date, but can get pricey depending on the sport.

I've taken a few girls to the gun range to shoot handguns. That usually goes over pretty good, it's something out of the ordinary.

13. sage

sage twerk twerk thall

That's a pretty special finger wag...

14. avenger

avenger SS.org Regular

This all sounds like good advice if you want to have a terrible relationship... I go for the take it or leave it approach. I don't want to have to change myself to get a girl interested because if I do I will have to act like that for as long as she is around.

Unless of course its just a fuck and chuck. Then do all that bullshit to trick her into sleeping with you.

Yes be nice but also be yourself, that chick is basically telling you to come bang her... go bang her.

15. Nonservium

Nonservium ss.org Irregular

16. BIG ND SWEATY

BIG ND SWEATY Edgy

you might aswell give up now dude, im not even sure how you think responding with "maybe we could help eachother out" would mean that you're easy. she probably figures that you're not even really interested based on your reply of "yea its cold"

17. tacotiklah

This man knows what's up. :yesway:
    And since when do guys care about "being easy"? :spock:
    A girl you like is telling you that she wants to have sex. Again, girls do not respond the way she did unless there was at least a 99% chance they wanna bone. Instead of taking the free sex, you're sitting there mulling over being easy. Do yourself a favor and drop the white knight act and be an alpha male. :yesway:

18. kerska

kerska That guy...

First dates are awkward no matter what you do. Go somewhere that you're both a smidge out of your comfort zone. Try some kind of new cuisine and then go somewhere you've never been if dinner goes well. Museums, art galleries, or somewhere that sparks conversation are best.

Be yourself, don't try too hard to impress, and just keep her laughing. Keep it casual, avoid doing cheesy nonsense like flowers and all that jazz. You gotta show you're interested, but don't let on that you're TOO interested. Chicks want you to pursue, but when you show interest but don't pursue all the way that drives them nuts. You got to find the balance of letting her know you're interested but not contacting her constantly and being all in her face.

And don't go in with a bunch of expectations on how the night should go. Expectations lead to disappointment. Just be yourself.

19. VBCheeseGrater

VBCheeseGrater not quite a shredder

min-golf!! that always works in the movies!! you'll end up holding the club together, laughing, then catch one another's eyes. she'll blink a few times, come up close. That's when you put the hand on top of her head and push down slowly

Gothic Headhunter likes this.
  20. flexkill

flexkill Vodka & PentaTonic

Take her to the movies and cut a hole in the bottom of the popcorn container....the rest is self explanatory....:lol: