Filmed a Little Teaser For My Channel

Discussion in 'Recording Studio' started by FourFour, Sep 1, 2018.

1. FourFour

FourFour 4/4

Hey, guys!

Just wanted to share something I did. First time really filming anything of this sorts, the editing, motion graphics etc. It's a teaser I made for my youtube channel. Also a kinda advertisement for my music production services. Wanted to hear your thoughts/opinions.

Everything was done by me including the music and sound FX. It's a cover of "I'll Be Back" - Austrian Death Machine (great band). Chose to cover this song because I thought it flowed well with the video.

P.S. the video was filmed on a Galaxy S3, so excuse the shitty quality. The focus was on the lighting, coloring, editing, graphics etc.

2. newamerikangospel

newamerikangospel Tonight.......you

I chuckled. Good job, man.

FourFour likes this.
  3. NickLAudio

NickLAudio SS.org Regular

Fun little video lol

From an advertising stand point, musicians will probably be lining up at your door to get all their mids scooped and settings dimed.

FourFour likes this.
  4. FourFour

FourFour 4/4

Thanks for checking it out, fellas!:cheers:

Yea Nick, I figured people who would notice that those settings are BS would also be able to discern that it's meant to be a joke. So I hope that is the case hahaha.

NickLAudio likes this.