Fender Stratocaster (HSS) Dimarzio PUP and ORIGINAL Floyd Rose! JPN

Fenrisulfr

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Long time no see fellow 7 slingers.. up for sale is my Fender Strat with ALL original Floyd Rose tremolo system. This is an HSS set up strat (fat strat style) and has been one of my babies for a while now.. Every time I've played out and about with her or took her to a store for a tune-up she gets plenty of compliments.

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Red FOTO flame 1993 Fender Stratocaster with Original Floyd Rose. This is a Fujigen plant JPN made Strat! Same factory as the Ibanez Prestiges! The bridge pickup has been upgraded to a DiMarzio Super Distortion. The middle and neck pickup are the original Fender American pickups. Plays like a dream.. This is an absolute feeler post seeing how she's a pretty unique guitar. INCLUDES HARDSHELL CASE. There are minor scratches only in the clear coat as shown in the pictures (backside photos). There is also a SMALL bite in the headstock. I turned the camera angle to bring it out as much as possible.

Modifications (if any): Original Bridge pickup has been replaced with DiMarzio Super Distortion.

Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes Hardshell case
Location (City,State or City,Country): Louisville, KY
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM me here.
References Required (eBay or other forum userid): Fenriswarg6 on eBay.. Fenrisulfr on harmonycentral. Of course I have good credentials on here as well!

Price (include currency and if firm/obo): TRADES. Prefer 6s.. but can do 7s!.. Ibanez is preferred but will entertain most trades!

Pictures:
IMG_1722.jpg

IMG_1727.jpg

IMG_1723.jpg

IMG_1724.jpg

IMG_1725.jpg

IMG_1726.jpg

IMG_1728.jpg

Fenrisulfr

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
PMs responded to.. Keeping interests open at the moment. May just end up sticking with my baby.

WFD

Metal.Technicity.XXX
Reaction score
I have a gibson FlyinG V faded series i would trade .
but the problem is that im in Germany.
PM me. if interested.

Fenrisulfr

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Officially for sale at 600$ + shipping! I have GAS pretty bad and I'm willing to take the cut and go!

A couple things to bear in mind in comparison to other Fender Fotos out there..
1. Mine actually has 22 frets ( a lot of the older/other models have 21 which I find annoying)
2. Dimarzio pickup > stock pickup
3. I have a full hardshell TKL case for her!

Whoever gets her will be MORE than pleased!

Here we go!