Feeler: 2015 JP6 Pearl White for Strandberg Classic 6

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by glassmoon0fo, Oct 25, 2018.

1. glassmoon0fo

glassmoon0fo Some Say...

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 2015 Music Man Petrucci 6 in Pearl White, Stainless frets, matching pearl headstock and dot inlays. Excellent condition with the exception of a repaired dent in the arm rest (dime sized, paint corrected) and a missing strap pin, easily replaceable
    Modifications (if any): Includes tremol-no
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes original Hardshell case with previous professional owner's band's name (Not Of This World) in white stenciled paint, not obnoxious at all.
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Bossier City, LA, USA
    International OK? : Preferably not, but feel free to offer
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): Here is fine
    References (eBay or other forum userid): PLENTY here, ask if you need
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): Looking to trade for Strandberg Classic 6 w/Trem, Sale price and trade value at $1300.
    Pictures: On request

Got my hands on the last Strandberg Prog 6 to leave the Korean Shop, and it's why I'm looking for in terms of standing playability, so I'll consider moving my BABY the JP6. If you're looking for something with a little more precision in the build and a bit more focus in the sound, this could be it. Well known how dope JPs are, hit me up and maybe we can work it out. Thanks for looking!