Face tattoos??

Prime

Crazy Robot Guy
Reaction score
I want...hold on a minute....I know!!! STARS on my face. WTF?!?!

EDIT: I want my avatar tattooed on each cheek. Not those cheeks pervs...my face!

Grand Moff Tim

Some call me... Tim
Reaction score
Doesn't duderpants from Mastodon have facial tattoos? Shall we all laugh at him next? I'm down.

flint757

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's one thing when your career is completely laid out in front of you and it won't be an issue and a whole other when you are just starting in the world.

She removed a HUGE chunk of her potential job market.

Prime

Crazy Robot Guy
Reaction score
It's retarded either way. I laugh at your face tattoo...don't care who you are.

Would chuck norris get a face tattoo? NO

obZenity

bwow-duh-da-dow
Reaction score
I'm covered in tattoos. . .full sleeves, giant back piece, chest done, etc. . . and this whole face thing is too much. Its not artistic, its an attention thing. Immature. Neck and hand pieces can usually look really cool if you actually get something good done, but the face? No. . .that girl looks like an idiot, and not just because she got someones name tattooed on her. Isn't that tattoo 101? Don't get girlfriend/boyfriend names?

Mprinsje

st. anger ain't bad!
Reaction score
There was a big fuss here in the netherlands and in belgium about the girl with the stars, she said she fell asleep and when she woke up there were stars all over her face..

GatherTheArsenal

SF2 > Everything
Reaction score
A free spirit if I've ever seen one. Power to her for stepping up to the plate and committing, unnecessary in my eyes, but i guess I can still respect it. Definitely not something I would remotely consider :nono:

petereanima

Br00tal Bubbly Mofo
Reaction score
Isn't that tattoo 101? Don't get girlfriend/boyfriend names?

This.

And this is imho the only stupid thing about it. I personally wouldn't get my face tattooed, but if anyone wants to get a face tattoo, all power to this person, I dont give a shit. Why does anyone else?

Would chuck norris get a face tattoo? NO

Fuck Chuck Norris.

Reaction score
Doesn't duderpants from Mastodon have facial tattoos? Shall we all laugh at him next? I'm down.

thats more of a forehead/side face tattoo, plus he'll most likely never have to find a job outside of the music industry:yesway:

i think face tattoos can look good if its small and done well, props to her for going through with it though it looks like the guy did a fairly good job too:yesway:

Murdstone

Sycamore Trees
Reaction score
That'll be a nice daily reminder of how much of an idiot she was as a teen when she's 70 years old and that tat is hanging off her face like melted cheese.