F/S: Engl Invader II 100 Limited Edition, Fractal Audio FX8 MKII

Discussion in 'Gear For Sale / Trade/ Wanted' started by HighGain510, Feb 12, 2017.

1. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

I'm cutting loose my second rig as the opportunity for a ridiculous USA PRS Artist Package Angelus Cutaway popped up unexpectedly and I jumped on it (and glad I did, I absolutely love it! :lol: :wub:). Timing was not ideal, so just need to free up some cash. I'll give it a few days here before I take these elsewhere, so if you're interested, speak now! :lol: It should go without saying, but I can't really accept trades on these guys, sorry!

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Engl Invader II 100 Limited Edition # 92/100, includes the Engl Z-16 Sound Wizard module! This is pretty much the best amp Engl has released to date, the Invader II is already super flexible but the Sound Wizard module kicks it up another notch!
    Modifications (if any): Includes the Z-16 Sound Wizard module which the Invader II does NOT come with normally, they run another $400.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes the Z-16 Sound Wizard Module and power cable.
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern VA
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM is fine
    References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $2300 including shipping and PayPal.
    Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Fractal Audio FX8 MKII, pretty much brand new! Includes the original box and packing materials. Only cutting this loose as it's likely quicker to sell than listing my whole pedalboard and I can easily replace this later. This works great with 4CM without coloring the tone of your amp, Fractal nailed it with this one and the Mark II is even more quiet than the original version was (I've owned both!).
    Modifications (if any): None, literally as-new, came with the latest firmware from from Fractal.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): Includes the power cable and all original packaging.
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Northern VA
    International OK? : No
    Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM is fine
    References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader on here
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $950 including shipping and PayPal.
    Pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chewy5150 likes this.
  2. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Bump - Both still available! Might end up listing a guitar to hang onto the Invader as it's likely going to be harder to find one of these again, but for now it's still on the table! :lol:

3. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

FX8 has been sold. Invader still available, might be listing it (or some guitars :lol:) elsewhere this weekend if it hasn't sold yet. Thanks!

4. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Bump - Invader II still available!

5. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Bump - I'm actually interested in bringing a modeler back into the house, so I'm looking for either a rackmount Kemper (powered or unpowered) or an Axe-Fx II XL+ (going to be particular on that one, must be the XL+), so those are the only two trade options (plus cash, obviously :lol:) I'm going to consider right now. :yesway:

6. HighGain510

HighGain510 Contributor

Engl Invader II has been sold as well! :yesway: