Exivious tabs?

penguin_316

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Anyone bold enough to tab out some Exivious? Particularly, Time and Its Changes?

ibruse

Reaction score
I'll try to work on this... I'm not very familiar with the chord voicings, but i'll try.

JustMac

ss not-so-regular
Reaction score
Yeah there aren't too many out there. I tried to learn Deeply Woven but the lead lines are bloody fast. I pm'd Tymon about tabs and he said something was in the works. Don't know what he meant specifically, be it a tab book or stuff on their site. Hope its soon though!

Tymon

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's hard to figure out stuff by ear, especially with how the new album was mixed. The guitars are all quad tracked and not panned left/right per part, but cross panned. So with all the layered chords it's nearly impossible to hear what's going on.

Anyways, JustMac is right, we're working on getting the information out there in the form of videos and tabs, we're developing a platform for it right now. So keep your eyes out on our website this summer :)

Fiction

For Mod
Reaction score
Awesome, can't wait!

I've got most of alpha form leads jotted down in a notepad at home, if I find time I'll try and write a few up, but work schedule is pretty hectic at the moment.