ESP Horizon 1996

Discussion in 'Guitars For Sale / Trade / Wanted' started by feraledge, Jan 7, 2016.

1. feraledge

feraledge Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?

Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: 1996 ESP Horizon bolt on with OFR. Made in Japan. This is the best guitar I've ever played, but I bought it to hold me over while my custom shop Horizon is finished. I'm about a month out on that and have something in to hold me over, so it's time for a loving owner to get this. I bought this off of Reverb for $550, cleaned the hell out of it, replaced the switch and input, frets leveled, crowned and polished, set up and everything. It's definitely been played, no mystery there. There are some small chips around the body, one on the lower horn in the rear that goes through the finish. The rest are in the clear coat. One below the neck PUP that goes into the wood, but doesn't cut through the finish. So not a case queen, but plays and feels absolutely amazing.
    2 piece ash body, 1 piece maple neck, rosewood fretboard.
    Here's the catch: the guitar currently has a Seymour Duncan Nazgul/Sentient set in it that I would prefer to transfer with my incoming guitar. That should be here in about a week (will update) and this guitar would get a JB/59 set. If that's appealing to you, it means the guitar won't ship until then UNLESS you want the pickups it came with (possibly stock, can't confirm) or no pickups. If you want the Nazgul/Sentient set, then I'll ship immediately but am asking another $50.
    Any questions, PM me.
    More pics and info in the NGD thread including pics of the overhaul: http://www.sevenstring.org/forum/standard-guitars/303307-ngd-96-cockstock-bright-blue-horizon.html
    Modifications (if any): Cleaned the hell out of it, sanded the gloss off the back of the neck, see note on pickups.
    Accessories (hardshell case etc): OHSC, I think I have some straplocks too.
    Location (City,State or City,Country): Ephrata, PA
    International OK? : If you're willing to pay for it.
    Contact Info (No Phone #s): PM here
    References (eBay or other forum userid): iTrader here, 'feraledge' on Rig Talk, HC, and ESP, etc. lullabye187 on eBay, 100% with over 200 transactions.
    Price (include currency and if firm/obo): With JB/59 $650 shipped conUS, No PUPs or "stock" $615 shipped conUS, with Nazgul/Sentient set $700 shipped conUS. I will not hold this without a deposit. Sorry, no trades.
    Pictures:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 7, 2016
    CTHB182 likes this.
  2. Chrisjd

Chrisjd Banned

Wow, i'd love to have this if it was a hard tail.

3. Blytheryn

Blytheryn Musical Adam West

Someone is going to buy this thing so fast... Wish I was in the states and I had some more cash floating around. That thing is SICK.

4. tian

tian SS.org Regular

PM'd

5. feraledge

feraledge Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?

SOLD

Regret, I'll see you in about 24 hours. Haha!

6. big_aug

big_aug SS.org Regular

If this some how fell through, I want it.