ESP Custom Club!

Discussion in 'Standard Guitars' started by feraledge, Jul 27, 2016.

1. Masoo2

Masoo2 SS.org Regular

Didn't see an ESP General thread and this wasn't really relevant to their 2021 lineup so I thought best to ask it here:

My memory is a bit off, but what were the deal with those limited run Scandinavian Horizons?

Weren't they a store-ordered or regional custom run?

Was watching a vlog from the Alexi 100 Guitars From Hel event and saw a Horizon that looked similar to what I remember of the Scandinavian run

Tried to use some Google-fu to find it but didn't stumble upon anything

Swear they came in matte black/white and had the Seymour Duncan Black Winters before they were released to the worldwide public

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  2. feraledge

feraledge Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?

You are correct and @Blytheryn had the one I’d imagine you were referring to. The BW was after market though. He could answer more but I think they were alder too IIRC.
    They were a regional run of production Standards. Not custom.

Masoo2 and Blytheryn like this.
  3. Blytheryn

Blytheryn Musical Adam West

https://ibb.co/t3ZCb2C
    Not only did I have it, I’m that dude in the picture. The Black Winters I dropped in afterwards.

4. landmvrks

landmvrks SS.org Regular

Oof, this is hot.

5. feraledge

320690D5-A4E6-4318-A205-767A1BA9020D.jpeg E905EC31-0840-4E15-BB1A-E184E3E5A9CB.jpeg Yo, DEAL ALERT: NOS Black fog custom Horizon at DCGL for $4000!!!
    Just for reference, new ESP Horizon CTMs are going for $6,600. SOMEONE BUY THIS AND POST PICS HERE.

SonicBlur, DISTORT6 and Millul like this.
  6. narad

narad Progressive metal and politics

Eh, after seeing yours I can't look at this one without thinking how much it needs a maple board.

But ya, not a smart guy who would spend $6,600 on a horizon... I think not many are "going" for that price.

7. feraledge

This one was the inspiration for mine. But I obviously agree that the maple board is perfection.
    I mean, take listed prices as a starting point and even if many aren’t going for $6.6k, they’re probably not going for $4k.
    My custom was $5300, which was only $300 over this at the time. Granted always a little budge in price on an already built guitar, but, again, $4k on this is an incredible deal. If you were to get it for less, even better.
    I do recall someone here looking for this one before, but can’t remember who. Maybe @Ikke does?