ESP Custom Club!

Crash Dandicoot

» Supra-ise!
Reaction score
You know as well as I do the extent of how badly I'd love to order up a custom Snapper or Horizon... Times are what they are :/

At least use a prettier picture if you're gonna compare them side-by-side like that!

TESTORU.jpg

Flappydoodle

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
What a line up!
I would love to get a small run of EIIs based on mine just so I could get a second one that I’d be willing to take on stage.

You could probably find a few guys on here that would be game for that in a heartbeat.

I'd buy an Eii version, no doubt

Also, placing my ESP USA order this week. Does that sound as ESP custom club? NGD in ~9 months.

garga

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wanted to share that i have just got my CS order confirmed with the Japan CS!

Key specs:

Body shape: Offset soloist (similar to the chris broadrick soloist)

Top wood: See attached pic (was originally meant for Exhibition 2021 but my dealer managed to get it for my build)

Inlays: Custom Ankh inlays

Rest of the details can be found in the spec sheet. Now the wait begins!

UONoi8f.jpg
yT3bqyZ.png

Attachments

• ankh top.jpg
    ankh top.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 97
  • The Green Ankh.png
    The Green Ankh.png
    252.1 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Hi all!

Just wanted to share that i have just got my CS order confirmed with the Japan CS!

Key specs:

Top wood: See attached pic (was originally meant for Exhibition 2021 but my dealer managed to get it for my build)

UONoi8f.jpg
yT3bqyZ.png
That’s gonna be SSSIIIIIICCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!

Mathemagician

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That’s going to look awesome. Always wondered if anyone actually ordered top woods as exotic as the exhibition guitars.

garga

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
That’s going to look awesome. Always wondered if anyone actually ordered top woods as exotic as the exhibition guitars.
actually before speaking to my dealer, i had in mind to get a nice quilt top with a green burst finish. I wanted to select the piece of quilt being used to build it. 2 weeks later, my dealer came back to me showing me this piece that esp was planning to use for the exh and who offered it to us for our own build. Definitely couldnt pass on this for this guitar. Super excited to see how it will turn out

yiti

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi all!

Key specs:

UONoi8f.jpg
yT3bqyZ.png

Hi Garga - Congratulations on your custom order! I'm getting ready to order as well from the Japanese Custom Shop. Is there a dealer that you would recommend to go through? thank you in advance!

garga

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi Garga - Congratulations on your custom order! I'm getting ready to order as well from the Japanese Custom Shop. Is there a dealer that you would recommend to go through? thank you in advance!
Hi, it must be really exciting trying to spec one out - i kept changing the specs on mine until the last minute

im based in Singapore so i used my local dealer (davis guitar) who has tons of experience with customs as i got another one from them a few years back. If you are based in the US, theaxepalace or drumcityguitarland seem pretty well regarded too

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Yeah between that one and some of their exhibition models I'd say the ESP custom shop does the best finishes in the business, absolutely wild

I feel like PRS private stock would have something to say about that... though they typically are working with nicer woods to begin with.

EDIT: actually maybe I'll take that back. Been a while since I checked out the exhibitions, and so many are gross and ostentatious, but clearly have some amazing finish results. Gotta give props to ESP for trying out so many new techniques.

Last edited:

jephjacques

BUTTS LOL
Reaction score
PRS does great stuff, but rarely do they make me go "holy shit how did they even DO that" the way some ESP finishes do.

yiti

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi, it must be really exciting trying to spec one out - i kept changing the specs on mine until the last minute

im based in Singapore so i used my local dealer (davis guitar) who has tons of experience with customs as i got another one from them a few years back. If you are based in the US, theaxepalace or drumcityguitarland seem pretty well regarded too

Thanks Garga! yes, it is exciting trying to spec it out. decisions, decisions, decisions! I am in the US and trying to figure out which dealer to do this through. Does anybody in the US have recent experience with a US dealer and the ESP Japanese Custom shop? this will be a big purchase and I want it to go smoothly.

Adieu

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Hi all!

Key specs:

UONoi8f.jpg
yT3bqyZ.png

Wow... This guy spells worse than the China knockoff artists who sell products with hangtags proclaiming QUANLITY

Latest posts