ESP Custom Club!

Womb raider

Drink from the goblet, the goblet of gore
Reaction score
I know they don’t make them but they can make them.

I just wanted to see if you figured out the secret to get them to make you one haha.
I actually didn't even ask to be honest. I wanted a blade stock
hide.gif
hide.gif
I'm sure enough money and some dealer clout could get you one.

Last edited:

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Photobucket kicked the bucket on my old photos. These are older photos, about due for some new ones. I had said before that I'd sell my house before I sold this guitar. Survived that field test. Divorce (hence not being online much) and a house on the market, but this guitar is still in my possession, as it will be until the day I die. Absolutely love it.
Pictured with my 1997 USA Custom Horizon.
pals.jpg newdigs.jpg

narad

Progressive metal and politics
Reaction score
Photobucket kicked the bucket on my old photos. These are older photos, about due for some new ones. I had said before that I'd sell my house before I sold this guitar. Survived that field test. Divorce (hence not being online much) and a house on the market, but this guitar is still in my possession, as it will be until the day I die. Absolutely love it.
View attachment 73707 View attachment 73708

Still one of the best ones to ever grace SSO

protest

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

I missed seeing this guitar. I'm pretty sure I have a picture of it on my old laptop :lol:

Samark

SS.org Regular
Reaction score

My favourite