ESP Custom Club!

spork141

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Holy crap thank you lord! FInally the horizon is back! Does anyone know if you wanted to make small edits the the spec if thats possible? Like a reverse headstock or black binding instead of white?

I am so happy right now

Mathemagician

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
46916740_10161266862225475_3483275643070709760_n.jpg

We've added four new models to our ESP USA Series, and you can build your own with the updated ESP USA online configurator. Choose your model, top wood, finish, pickups and more, personalize and save your design, and have us build it for you here in Southern California! https://www.espguitars.com/pages/esp-usa-configurator

Looks like the Horizon 2 is now available as a standard option in the ESP USA configurator.

Yeah I’m gonna need you all to stop. Maybe slack off all day surfing the internet or something. I’m now planning on “what to do with my bonus two years from now.” A wholly unnecessary exercise, but no way I’m stopping.

devastone

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Wow, 40, such a long time ago... No, not pathetic, it's a major milestone, congrats on treating yourself!

Womb raider

Drink from the goblet, the goblet of gore
Reaction score
Anyone here who has ordered from ESP USA, what was the build time? Time to start doing some life planning, I need to figure out getting one of these for my 40th birthday. For myself. It's pathetic. I don't care.
Last I heard it was around 6-8 months, maybe faster once NAMM is over? I'm waiting for them to drop the new colors around NAMM before I can decide which route to go. Spongebrick had some tasty stuff cooking up.

feraledge

Heard the Good News about Maple Fretboards?
Reaction score
Last I heard it was around 6-8 months, maybe faster once NAMM is over? I'm waiting for them to drop the new colors around NAMM before I can decide which route to go. Spongebrick had some tasty stuff cooking up.
Oh, should go without saying, I'd do what I have done and talk to Spongebrick first to see what off menu items he could be into and then figure out which dealer would be best to advocate on my behalf.
That said, emerald burst still has me at full mast.
the last time i inquired the wait was a year, but that was a while back
From what I've heard, USA was 6-9 months. Japan estimates 6-9 months typically, though it seems build times go 6-9 months for the build, often 1-4 months wait before the queue. Then the torturous and inexplicable months of waiting for the guitar to be transported to ESP USA. Which, if I had to guess, was done by rowboat.

spork141

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
It's amazing how long it took them to bring back horizons to the US shop. The configurator went from barley existing to bankrupting half of this board. I have 2 maybe 3 horizons in my future. First order this Jan

feraledge

Reaction score
It's amazing how long it took them to bring back horizons to the US shop. The configurator went from barley existing to bankrupting half of this board. I have 2 maybe 3 horizons in my future. First order this Jan
Post up the mock ups!

ThomasUV777

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Beauty! More info please!

Not much that I know about it unfortunately. It's a custom shop from the 90's with I assume is a Dimarzio X2N in the bridge and an ESP single coil sized humbucker. Last couple of years I've been obsessed with green guitars, so this one's obviously a keeper :)

Crash Dandicoot

» Supra-ise!
Reaction score
Getting the Horizon into ESP USA's lineup is fantastic, but... no cockstock? :(

No Floyd option either is a tragedy.

feraledge

Reaction score
Getting the Horizon into ESP USA's lineup is fantastic, but... no cockstock? :(

No Floyd option either is a tragedy.
The more that are requested, the more likely it is they will happen. That said, They haven't done a Floyded Horizon with this US shop have they?