Esp BS-7 w/bkp

Saidincontext

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Brief & Accurate Description of gear/guitar: Esp BS-7
Modifications (if any): Bareknuckle Coldsweat bridge, VHII Neck, custom pickup rings, titanium String lock blocks/screws, brass big block and heavy duty noiseless springs
Accessories (hardshell case etc): Hardshell case, original Dimarzio Liquifire/Crunchlab set.
Location (City,State or City,Country): Dallas Tx, United states
International OK? : Prefer a buyer in the US. Recently got ripped off on my Mesa 2:100 (thanks paypal/Sweden mail system)
Contact Info (No Phone #s) PM on here
References (eBay or other forum userid): Saidincontext
Price (include currency and if firm/obo): $1,000 USD OBO
Pictures:

Alright guys, so I am trying to sell my backup guitar to help cover the cost of my custom because well.. things came up and I can't afford it at the moment lol. Anyway, it's an ESP BS-7 with a bare knuckle Coldsweat bridge an VHII neck. Titanium string lock blocks, titanium string lock screws, brass big block, heavy duty noiseless springs. I had to have the pickup rings custom made, and I made the pickup selector a push/push on the volume knob. never got around to making the old pickup selector a coil split. I am also throwing in the Dimarzio Liquifier/Crunchlab combo it came with as well as the case!

As you can see it came with a small chip but it didn't really bother me enough to try and return it.

Asking $1,000 OBO.

Attachments

• DSCN0111.jpg
    DSCN0111.jpg
    593.6 KB · Views: 495
  • DSCN0113.jpg
    DSCN0113.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 255
  • DSCN0114.jpg
    DSCN0114.jpg
    630.4 KB · Views: 206
  • DSCN0119.jpg
    DSCN0119.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 214
  • DSCN0112.jpg
    DSCN0112.jpg
    523.8 KB · Views: 248

Saidincontext

SS.org Regular
Reaction score
Bump! Item is for sale once again!

I return with the last offered price of $800+shipping with Dimarzios included.